(13.) Sorry

3:36

Everyone was still standing in LATHAN'S house. Everyone was still silent. Everyone was staring at you.

"WHERE IS LATHAN?" You screamed.

"Who's Lathan?" Charli asked.

"Lathan is her boyfriend." Noah said.

"Noah, it's not what it looks like-" You said, but you got cut off by your mom.

"Dixie, lets go outside." Your mom said, grabbing your hand and walking you out the door.

Your mom walked you outside and sat with you at an outdoor table.

"Who's Lathan?" Your mom asked.

"He isn't my boyfriend anymore. He never was." You said, looking at your finger and throwing your ring in the bushes.

"When did you meet him?" Your mom asked.

"I met him while driving to Noah's college. We met at Chick-fil-a." You said.

"So, you cheated?" Your mom asked.

"NO, NOAH CHEATED ON ME." You yelled.

"Honey, Noah didn't cheat on you. He told me and your dad everything that happened that night." Your mom said.

"Yes, he did. He literary slept with Addison." You said.

"Dixie, he got drugged." Your mom frowned.

"What?" You said cluelessly.

"Yea. It all may look like a misunderstanding, but while at that party, his own friend drugged him." Your mom said.

"So Noah sleeping with Addison was all fake?" You asked.

"Yes." Your mom said.

You sat there in confusion. You felt sorry. You felt mad. You felt sad. You had many different emotions, one's you couldn't even describe.

"Well, we need to find Lathan!" You said, getting up and looking around the house.

3:52

Lathan wasn't anywhere to be found. You went inside and a police officer walked towards you.

"Where was the last place you saw him?" The police officer asked.

"I don't know. He just locked me in the attic and ran away." You said.

"Any ideas of where he might of ran away to?" The police officer asked.

"Not that I know of. I've never got to personally know him. We barely knew each other that much. All I knew about him was how rich he was." You said.

"Do you know any relatives or friends of his?" The police officer asked.

"Nope, I didn't even get to meet his parents." You said.

"Okay, we'll keep an eye out for him. From the looks of it though, he clearly didn't take his car. His car is still parked in the driveway. So all we know is that a rich, young boy ran away from his home, knowing he was going to get in big trouble. Did he do anything else to you besides lock you in the attic?" The police officer asked.

"Uhm." You hesitated to talk.

"What?" The police officer asked.

"He raped me." You said, looking down at your bare feet.

"He WHAT?" The police officer asked, in a fierce tone.

"Mhm." You said.

"Okay, we'll definitely look around town for him. If we find him, we'll let you know. But when you go home, we'll have a police officer outside your house, so this guy won't break into your house. Am I clear?" The police officer asked.

"Yes." You said, walking towards your parents.

Everyone was gathered in the living room. Noah was sitting in a chair in the far corner of the living room, while your parents and Charli were sitting in a large sofa. You were kind of embarrassed, since you were still naked with a blanket wrapped around you. You were confused too. You were wondering where James was at. But you think didn't think that deeply about it.

Noah got up from the couch and walked towards you.

"I need to talk to you." Noah said.

"Yea, same." You said.

You and Noah walked outside the house while the police officer was talking privately with your parents about the incident.

"About the other day, I'm sorry. My friend drugged me. I lost control of my surroundings and the people around me. When he drugged me, I had no clue where or what I was doing. Which is probably why I ended up sleeping with Addison." Noah said.

"I know, my mom told me." You said, looking into his eyes.

"Okay, good." Noah nervously smiled.

"So, about the whole Lathan thing. I thought you cheated on me. I ended up dating him so I would be happy and not thinking about the past. I'm really sorry, I didn't know. If you would of have told'n me sooner, I would of understood. But I wouldn't have known anyways, since I was ignoring your messages." You frowned.

"I know, I tried contacting you and Charli. Charli already blocked me once you told her. I felt extremely bad." Noah said.

"Me too. I'm so sorry." You said.

"I'm sorry too." Noah said.

After that awkward conversation, you and Noah were still standing in Lathan's backyard, staring at each other. You couldn't resist looking Noah in the eyes. He had hazel, sparkling eyes, which you liked. You obviously starred at Noah's eyes, and he caught you starring at his. Then you guys kissed.

4:09

You and Noah walked backed into Lathan's living room. Charli was on her phone while your parents were still talking to the police officers. Once your parents had seen that you walked in the room, your parents ran up to you and gave you a hug.

"Honey, you should have told me earlier about this!" You mom cried.

"I didn't know what to say." You stood there in silence.

"What happened?" Noah asked.

You turned behind you and gave Noah a hug and whispered to him in the ear.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." You paused.

"What?" Noah asked.

"Lathan raped me." You cried.

Noah held you even tighter. He also cried. Then he let go.

"WHERE IS HE? GO LOOK FOR HIM." Noah said, looking straight at the police officers.

The police officers did what he asked. They left the house and drove off. Meaning, you guys had to go too. Noah picked you up and walked you to the car. Marc and Heidi sat in the front of the car while you and Noah sat all the way in the back. Charli sat by herself in the middle of the car. You rested your head on Noah's lap while guys drove home in silence.