(21.) Sleepover

10:33
You walk into Charli's room after taking a shower and getting cleaned up.

"Hey, i'm here!" You cheered.

"Hey Dix." Charli responded.

You walk over towards Charli and sit next to her on her bed.

"So where am I sleeping?" You asked.

"You can sleep on the same bed as me if you want. If you don't want to, I can blow up an air mattress." Charli said.

"I'll just sleep on the other side of the bed." You responded.

Charli hands you a pillow and grabs a blanket from her closet. You take the pillow and blanket and set up a little "bed area" on the other side of the bed.

"Whatcha wanna do tonight?" You asked.

"Oh my god. We should sneak out." Charli recommended.

"That's a bad idea, with everything going on right now, I don't think it's safe." You said.

"True. I'd rather you be safe inside anyways." Charli smiled.

"I have an idea. We can go cook food in the kitchen." You said.

"Like what?" She asked.

"I don't know, we could make a cake for fun and decorate it." You said.

"Oh my god, yes! That would be so fun." Charli excitedly got up from her bed.

You get up and follow Charli to the kitchen. It was dark, most of the lights in the house were turnt off. Which possibly means your parents are sleeping.

You and Charli made it to the kitchen and you turn on the lights. Charli opens the cabinet and grabs the cake mix and frosting, along with sprinkles.

"Here, you start to mix the ingredients together while I go use the bathroom real quick." Charli said.

Charli left the kitchen and used the bathroom. You got the eggs out the fridge and started mixing all the ingredients together.

You took out the mixer to help you mix up the cake batter. As soon as you turnt it on, it was loud. You didn't want to wake your parents but they are upstairs so they probably won't be able to hear.

When you turnt the mixer off, you heard something bang on the window from outside. You slowly walk towards the sink and look out the window.

No one was there. It is dark outside since it is night time so you could barely see anything. You were confused. You were also scared. What if it was Lathan. Uh oh.

"CHARLI." You yelled.

"What? What?" Charli came rushing out the bathroom while her hands were still wet from washing them.

"Someone banged on the window and I don't know if it was Lathan." You said.

"Ok, ok, uhm. Hm. Let's go check the security cameras." Charli said, walking to the door that leads to the garage.

Charli signed into the security program for the house on a computer. It took her a few minutes to log in but it was worth the wait. To see the person or people that are stalking you.

Charli is looking at the footage when I was in the kitchen using the mixer and she sees something. Something was off. He look on her face terrified her.

"Uhm, Dixie? Look at this." Charli points to the computer.