(5.) No one is perfect

3:41

You and Charli made it home safely. While walking out the car, your mom ran up to you and gave you a hug.

"Dix, everything is going to be alright. I promise you'll find someone else." Your mom said.

"If I'm lucky. No one would love a piece of shit like me." You frowned.

"Honey, don't say that. Your perfect." Your mom said.

"No one is perfect mom." You said as you walked away from your mom, into the house.

You walked upstairs into the room that used to be yours. Right as you walked into that room, you saw a picture of you and Noah hugging each other hanged up on the wall. You grabbed it and smashed It on the ground. Glass was everywhere. Then you grabbed the picture and shredded it into pieces.

Charli ran upstairs as soon as she heard a loud bang.

"What was tha-" Charli paused as she seen glass everywhere on the ground, knowing it was the picture frame that had the picture of you and Noah in it.

Charli sat herself right next to you on your bed. She tried wiping the tears away from your face with her finger. She went into the bathroom and grabbed some makeup wipes. Then she wiped off all the runny mascara on your face.

After Charli wiped your face off, she went downstairs to grab a broom and the little thing that came with it. She came back upstairs and swept all the glass off the floor. Then she sat next to you again.

"Hey, so... me and Chase are going on a little trip to the beach after. We would really like it if you came with us. Just to get your mind off of things." Charli said.

"Are you sure? I'm just going to be a third wheel." You frowned.

"Yes, and you won't be. I promise. I will hang out with you both equally." Charli said.

"Okay, I guess." You said.

"Yay. But we are probably going to leave at 5. To get sandwiches along the way so we don't miss the sunset." Charli said.

"Okay." You smiled.

You decided to go back home to get ready.

4:14

When you arrived at your house, you went straight to your room. Then into your closet. You wanted to pick something cute out, not too fancy. So you decided to wear a black romper. You walked into the bathroom and put your hair in a messy bun. Afterwards, you got out of the house and got in your car, to drive to your parents' house.

4:43

You arrived back to your parents' house. Charli and Chase were standing outside the house waiting for you. Then you got out of your car.

"Oh my god, Dixie you look so pretty!" Charli said.

"Really? I didn't intend to. But thank you." You smiled.

"Ight, are we ready to go?" Chase asked.

"Yep." Both you and Charli said.

All of you guys got into Chase's car. Chase drove, while both you and Charli sat in the back.

"So where are we getting the sandwiches?" Charli asked.

"Probably Costco. In my opinion, their sandwiches are really good." Chase said.

"Okay, sounds good." Charli said.

4:52

You guys made it to Costco.

"I'll be right back." Chase said, as he got out of the car and walked into the store.

"So, how are you and Chase?" You asked.

"We are good." Charli smiled.

"Cool. So like, do you love him?" You asked.

"Yea, of course I do." Charli said.

"Good." You smiled, being happy for Charli.

4:55

Chase walked back to the car with the food. Sandwiches, chips, and sodas. Then you guys drove to the beach, which was only 7 minutes away.