(18.) James's House Pt. 2

Right when Noah opened the door, you found Lathan and James sitting on the bed with each other. 

You immediately ran out the room and out of the house. You got into Noah's car and pulled your phone out of your pocket to call your mom. 

"MOM, LATHAN IS IN JAMES'S HOUSE." You panicked. 

"WHAT?" Your mom freaked out.

You hung up and called the police. 

"Hello, 911, what's your emergency?" Someone asked.

"HELP ME. PLEASE COME AS FAST AS YOU CAN." You screamed.

"What's your address?" Someone asked.

"399 Beach Avenue." You said. 

"Okay, we'll send police right now. Be patient, if you need anything stay on the line." Someone said.

You hung up and locked the doors in Noah's car. While panicking, you thought to yourself: where is Noah? That's when you panicked even more, you were scared for him. 

You got out of the car and attempted to go back into the house. Right as you walked back into the house, you heard Noah screaming.

"HELP ME. SOMEONE HELP." Noah screamed.

You made your way to the stairs and right as you were about to run up them, you saw the back door shut. Lathan escaped. At that point you didn't even care about Lathan no more, you wanted to save Noah. 

Right as you made your way to James's room, you saw James holding Noah down on the bed with a knife in his hands. 

"STOP." You cried.

"Dixie, run away. Go." Noah said, fidgeting around in the bed, with his hands duck taped to the bed frame. 

James got off of Noah and walked towards you with the knife in his hands. 

"No, your staying right here." James said, in a stern voice. 

You stood still, because you didn't want James to hurt you, nor Noah. James walked behind you and closed the door. Then he locked it.

"What are you going to do? I already called the police already, what's the point? Just please let us go." You cried, begging James on your knee's. 

"Hmm. What am I going to do?" James asked himself. 

James walked back towards the bed and got on top of Noah. Then all of a sudden, life flashed before your eyes; James stabbed Noah in the stomach. 

"NOOO." You yelled, getting up and attacking James. 

You grabbed James by the hair and practically dragged him off the bed, making him drop the bloody knife. But that didn't stop James. He got right back up and tried to pick up the knife. Right as he grabbed the knife, you kicked his hand, making him drop it again. 

You just kept on kicking James and doing everything to keep him away from Noah. All you could hear was Noah groaning in the bed, you knew he couldn't resist the pain. At one point, you pushed James around a lot, it made him fall to the ground. You thought he was knocked out, so you went to check on Noah. 

Noah was bleeding a lot. You couldn't even bare to see Noah like this, it hurt you too. You sat on the bed, right next to Noah until someone came to help you guys. 

"Dixie-" Noah stopped.

"What? What do you need?" You cried.

"I love you." Noah said, grasping onto your hand.

"I love you too." You cried, laying on his chest.

That's when you felt Noah's heart stop. You got up from the bed and thought that this was a dream. But you realized it wasn't, you had realized that this was your life and you have to live with it. You sat in the middle of the room crying, hoping someone heard you. 

While crying, you heard a firetruck. You got up from the floor and looked out the window for a long minute. You saw police officers, firefighters, your mom and dad, and Charli. Right as you turned around from the window, there was James. He wacked you in the head with a book. That's when you passed out. 

(Sorry for the short chapter, I'll post the next chapter soon!)