Miche x Reader | Feel better now?

Oh my gosh, thins is my first time writing a lime, so I hope it's not horrible. Also, I'm on a bit of a break right now, so tis came out a bit late. 

Oh, and it's poorly edited, but I should get to it once my school work is finally done. 

Song: Freak by Lana del rey

Requested by:@umbreion123 

------------------------------

You looked at your hands as your tear stained palms picked up a bit of dust. No one else was on the walls. For the first time since the scouting expedition, you got a moment to rest, reflect, and feel. Feel the emotions you had held all day, ever since you had gotten back.

Eld, Petra, Orou, and Gunther. Members of the special operation squad, your best friends, were all dead. No one expected you to be fine with it, in fact, they had expected the complete opposite.

They couldn't even recover the bodies, and still, you didn't say a word as Levi broke the news to you. Instead, you walked away like you always did. You bottled up your feelings as left it at that. Sure, it was unhealthy, but you didn't want them to see you cry, you didn't want him to see you weak and vulnerable.

You looked up to Miche. He was a section commander, the same as you. Section commander, friend, humanity's second strongest soldier, and your first love. I guess that's a bit of a lie. As of now, he was just a crush.

I know, I know, it's stupid to have a crush. People were dying left and right, and you had better htings to worry about than your desperate and hopeless love life. Miche was busy with other things. The two of you were close friends, best friends in fact, but he was too caught up in work to acknowledge your feelings.

Actually right now, he was in the commander's office, filling out some paperwork. Erwin let you know it was fine if you came in the morning to do it, and yo had thanked him for that. That's why you were wasting your night, crying on the wall while nearly all of wall Rose was sound asleep in bed.

You let out a muffled sob as you pictured their faces in your head. Stress, worry, and so much more had caught up with you, and affected your memory. Even now, it felt like you were starting to forget their faces, even if you would remember in the morning.

"Hey, what are you doing up here so late? Aren't you supposed to be getting some rest?" A familiar voice spoke out from behind you. The tears remained on your face as you continued to stare at the stars, not even bothering to reply.

Micke walked closer as the pale moonlight illuminated your face. "I couldn't sleep," you murmured as he sat next to you. There was no blush, no stuttering, and no staring. You weren't like that. You weren't young and easy to stir up, but no matter how old you got, the butterflies that you got when he was around stayed.

"You can never sleep," he replied, looking to the moon, the same as you. There was a brief pause, and then a gasp as your hand was locked with his. Miche didn't say a word as the two of you continued to stare.

He didn't say a word, because he knew the pain you felt. The both of you had lost countless people, so there really was no need, but still, it felt nice to have him by your side. "Thanks," you muttered.

Miche looked at you, and turned your gaze to him. A moment passed, and nothing seemed to happen. Slowly, you moved your head in and, Miche mirrored your movements, up until the moment your lips collided.

They moved in sync as he moved his hand to your cheek, and you moved yours to his shoulder. Slowly, the two of you pulled away. He stared at you with his usual piercing gaze, and you stared right back.

The tension was thick, but not a thick as his throbbing co-

Your hands didn't move as you stared into each other's eyes. To anyone, this looked normal, but to you, it felt like you were having a whole conversation. Signals were being sent, and soon, you and Miche both leaned in for seconds.

Slowly, his hand moved down your waist as another tangled in your. You gave a tug on his as the pace quickened. Soon, the act of comfort turned to a heated makeout session, but there was no need to complain.

All your thoughts and worries seemed to fade away as his hands traveled your body, and yours began to do the same. You gasped for air for the first time, and he moved on, trailing kisses down your jaw, to your jaw and down to your neck.

Miche held your waist as he got to work, making a small, purplish bruise on your neck. With a pop, he moved his mouth from your neck and went back to your lips. You wasted no time getting back to where you had left off.

Miche pulled away once more, slightly panting. "Feel better now?" he asked, a serious look on his face. You hummed in response and he gave a smirk, continuing where you left off.