A hot day at the beach

This is how I imagine you'd spend your day at the beach (Specifically the lake because I rarely go to the ocean and can't accurately write about what tf goes on at the coast)

Eren - You'd make large elaborate sand castles with stick people, and throw rock at each others to see who's kingdom falls first.

Armin - The two of you would rent paddle boards and try to find a shallow part in the middle of the lake, and swim where no one could bother you

Jean - The two of you would just sit and talk, while eating the lunch you packed for yourselves, which most likely got spoiled by sand.

Levi - You would beg him to get in the water, but after persistent resistance, you decided to go in yourself. Two hours later he had to drag you out because you accidentally kicked a little kid in the water after practicing your dolphin kicks. 

Reiner - The two of your would play dare or dare, and do stuff like eat sand, underwater handstands, and random gymnastics moves, just silly stuff. At some point he dared you to have a dance off with a group of girls just laying in the sand. They declined and you knew deep down that they were just intimidated by your dance moves.

Bertholdt - The both of you stand by the shore, watching everyone else swim because Bertholdt can't (He just looks like he can't) some little kids made fun of him, and you chased them around with mud and weeds until they cried because they deserved it. 

Connie - You collect snails from the bottom of the lake, and name them after your friends, after, you throw them as far as you can into the water so they can live out the rest of their lives in peace. 

Erwin - He falls asleep in the sand, and you cover him in sand. When he woke up, he was too far under to escape, and you just laughed as he struggled to break free

Colt - The two of you buy icecreams and eat them in the water, and when your finished, you have a water fight. 

Porco - The two of you planned on having a relaxing day off at the beach, but little did he know you had bought a super extra water gun that shot crazy distances, and had pretty high water pressure. While he was sleeping, you completely water boarded him and he was the one running from you.

Hange - They bring you odd toads from the bushes, and the two of you bring them home, and give them a habitat and happy life. 

Peick - The both of you cuddle on the beach. No matter how hot it is, the both of you don't care, because at the end of the day, you'll probably jump into the cold water anyways, so if you overheat a bit it doesn't really matter