When you go camping

Eren

- The two of you ditch the tent and rent an RV because Eren through a temper tantrum when the polls wouldn't fit in the fabric.

Armin

- You probably just sat in a lawn chair while he rambled on about random subjects, which seemed to be a reoccurring thing. 

Jean

- The two of you would do a convivence store hall in the middle of the night and buy all the sugary food and drinks you could find

Levi

- You'd explore the woods together, and try to see how many different animals you could find. You won after finding a moose, from across the river and nearly shitting your pants. (Moose are scary, don't fuck with them)

Reiner

- The two of you would probably pick the most inconvenient time to camp, so it would rain, and the two of you would go for a midnight swim in the rain, at a pool or pond

Bertholdt

- You kind of just, sit there. Neither of you have the need or want to build a fire, tent, or any other camping things.

Connie

- You cause a mini brush fire, call the fire department, and end up getting kicked out

Erwin

- My man Erwin has the flint and steel, the tent, the cooking tools, everything, and last minute, it pours, but that doesn't stop him from trying to make a fire. 

Colt

- The two of you walking into the woods, never to be seen again. 

Porco

- You chase around little kids at the campground you're staying at, in the middle of the night, with sticks that are conveniently lit on fire. 

Hange

- You have the perfect campsite, and you being the proud partner you are, try to compete with other people to see who made te best fire, but no one took you up on that offer. 

Peick

- The two of you accidentally leave food out and attract bears

A/N: I'm going camping for a week, but will update when I get back