"Murders"

*T.W. Mentions of death

(Flashback)

"Listen darling, we'll be fine" Tom says to me in a soft tone, but I know what's truly hiding behind that soft voice he's putting on. Pure madness.

I smile evilly at him "I know we will, we always are after all we are the most wanted wizards in London" yes, that's us. Y/n y/l/n and Tom riddle. Robbing places, killing people, and a shit ton more.

Today we're robbing gringotts bank. Are we insane probably; but here we are in front of gringotts with our men, death eaters ready to blow it up.

*BOOM*

Here we go......

*10 mins later*

"TOM COME ON" I yell but I'm too late.The ministry already has him. I kept running because he told me if shit went sideways today to go on without him. I was almost to the entrance when suddenly rope wrapped around my ankles and I fell. I felt arms grab me and pull me up.

It was over we were caught......

(Present time)

I sit in the corner in my cell in azkaban thinking of the day we got caught. It's been 11 months now and we're still stuck in here. I know Tom is too because our cells are next to eachother we have at least 10 dementors on us at all times, it's pure torture. I hear Tom growl on the other side of the half broken down brick wall.

"We need to get out of here" he says, sounding a little more crazy than last time we spoke.

"I know Tommy, and we will just-" my sentence was cut short but a loud noise I jumped up to my feet and through the bars of my cell to see what the noise was when someone appeared in front of my cell door.

Bellatrix lestrange.

My best friend other than Tom of course. She unlocks mine and Toms cells and then we apparit away.

*a few weeks later*

"Avada kedavra" the person body drops to the ground blood everywhere because of previous torture. I slide my wand back in the waistband of my leggings and walk out of the basement of mine and Tom's house.

"Y/n darling, we have a missionnnnn" he drags out the last word of his sentence in excitement. I run to him happiness bubbling in my stomach with the thoughts of the fear we'll strike upon everyone in London muggles included. I jump into his arms and he wraps his arms around my waist and spins me around.

"I haven't seen you all day, beautiful" he whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"Where at?" I question about the 'mission' as he now calls them.

"The ugly ugly muggle world" he answers in pure happiness while looking down at me smiling. I can see the craziness in his eyes but you probably could in mine as well. He suddenly pulls away from me and backs up a couple steps.

"I have a surprise for you...."

-

My eyes are wide with excitement as he sets it my hand, it's cold and heavy and loaded. A gun.

"Tom- are you serious?" I question making sure he's not playing with me. I've always wanted to use a gun on our missions but Tom always told me there was no point because we had wands, but he was actually give me one and using one himself.

"Of course not baby, let's have some real fun tonight"

-

10:45 p.m.

October 30th, 2021.

Tonight on London's nightly news two people one male on female killed over 38 people in what we believe to be an attempted robbery 18 of those people were police that responded to gun shots at Bank of England when the police arrive everyone at the bank was dead and a few people with doll masks were running out of the back with multiple bags of money before the cops could get to them a bomb went off killing all of them.
The killers were identified by surveillance footage from a few streets over where they proudly showed the faces off. London's new found killers were never caught though.

"We did it Tommy!" I yelled with excitement as I rolled in the money we stole.

"Yes we did, love" he said picking me up bridal style and kissing me.

"Now everyone will fear us, not just the wizard world but muggles too" we both laughed like maniacs at his statement

And this was the beginning of the worst and most brutal crime streak London's ever seen.

_________________________________________
This was heavily based off of Harley Quinn and the joker because I have a new found obsession with the joker so uh yeah 🤠