Meet The Family

Mina's POV

Does Chaeyoung thinks she can have a thing with Julia? No, I won't let that happen. I won't let Julia be happy again while I'm here alone. She did it once and I that won't ever happen again.

"What?"I asked Chaeyoung.

"I said I'm going home this weekend to my family."Chaeyoung answered while her hands are both inside her hoodie pocket."You can go home to your family,too."

She's making me laugh. Family? Really? I didn't even see my parents for almost 2 months now. They're ao workaholic to even give a fuck about me. Well, they're giving everything I need so I am okay with that.

"Can I come?" I asked.

"What??" She asked. She looks so surprised. Her brows furrowed.

"You heard me,idiot.."I rolled my eyes."Well,Why am I even asking?"

I stood up from my couch."I will prepare my stuff..."

"I'm still not saying yes..."

"As if you can I would care.."I turned away and walked towards my room.

"Minari,you just can't come with m-" Chaeyoung followed me.

"Why?"I turned to faceher and crossed my arms. My left eyebrow arched."I wanna go. I wanna meet your family. Whether you like it or not Son Chaeyoung."

"Argh!" she walked away upset.

"And don't even think about leaving without me. Coz I can find your house." I shouted when she's in the elevator already. She can now open the elevator with her fingerprint.

Yes, I let her.. She won't escape. I'm holding her tightly around her neck.

I started preparing my stuff. I felt myself being nervous. And I don't even know why. I'm gonna meet her family. This is odd. I never felt intimated like this towards other people,except my stoic dad..

He's the only one who can intimidate me. He's a man with an iron fist. I grew up having fear on him.

_______

"What the fuck is that?!" Chaeyoung asled when she saw my baggages.

"What?" I asked.

"We're just going to my house like 5 streets away from here. And you brought all your things!"

"Idiot, it's like 0.01 of my entire stuff. Don't be so overacting.."I rolled my eyes on her."We will use my car. So don't worry you ain't gonna carry all these. You're too tiny."

"HA-HA.." she sarcastically laughed.

My car came and my driver carried all my stuff to the trunk. Chaeyoung immediately got inside. Obviously upset that I am coming with her.

The hell I care. I'll do what I want.

She's not talkinv to me inside the car she's just staring at outside.

"Mr.Pence,just stop on that building."Chaeyoung told my driver.

The car stopped in an apartment building.So they're living in an apartment building.

"Thank you,Mr. Pence.."Chaeyoung smiled to my driver.

She's so kind to other people and it makes me itchy. We're total opposite.

She jumped down outside the car and didn't even wait for me. She's being a rebel,huh. That's hot..

" Aren't you gonna talk to me,huh?"I asked while we're both in the elevator. We left my driver coz he's still carrying my baggages.