Love Me Tonight

Mina's POV

I stretched my arms. Been typing something in my computer here in my office. I'm already in my nighties. The thing I just can't sleep. So I decided to finish something.

My daughter just texted that she's watching Netflix with har grandma and that Grandma Soo will come home tomorrow and she's excited to meet her.

Aunt Soo was cool. I know they'll click fast.

I can't help but smile. Cassidy is enjoying her stay in her mom's house. Now, I'm sure she will not think of rebelling again.

I took a sip pf my wine after reading the texts of my daughter. I drink wine to help me sleep properly every night.

I was about to continue what I am doing when I heard the monitor. There's a visitor.

I stood to check who it was.

"Chaeyoung?" I furrowed my brows.."What is she doing here at this time of the night. It's already 9pm.

I opened the door and greeted by a smiling Chaeyoung. Damn, she looks so good on her white polo..

"W-what are you doing here?"I asked while smiling at her.

"Well,I just wanna talk."Chaeyoung answered.

I let her inside my penthouse.

I dunno but I feel nervous.

Chaeyoung is here with me. We're alone in my place.

"What you wanna talk about?" I asked. I dunno why I feel something in my gut that I never felt for a very long time. I took a deep breath...

She turned around to face me. Ans slowly approaching me.. She smiled...

"Mina..."

I gulped.

She suddenly pulled me towards her and kissed me. It surprised me.. It's been 15 years... And still her kiss can make my knees weak.. Her kiss that I've longed for so many years

I kissed as I wrapped my arms around her neck. I tried to fought for dominance but Chaeyoung already invaded my mouth with her tongue.

"Uhhmm..."I can't help but moan in her mouth. She wrapped her left around my waist as we kissing sloppily.

She kissed me down my jaw then to my neck, sucking the skin. Making me groan louder.

"Ahhh!.."

"Chaeyoung... Uh.."

She stopped.

I looked at her to protest. But I felt her hand gripped on my wrist and pulled me towards the door of my room.

"This is your room,right?" She asked.

I just nodded.

We walked inside.

It's like an instinct.

She pushed me towards the bed as she untie her black necktie. And took her polo off. There's a tent in her crotch. She's hard. My core is already soaking wet. Just but staring at her bulge.

She's rushing to take all her clothes of as I watch her. Damn, it's a feast on my eyes when she finally showed her raging cock. She stepped up to the bed and untie my robe. She pulled my black silky underwear..

She spread my legs,making my moist pussy visible in her lustful eyes. She licked her thumb wet, and then put it in my already swollen clit. She rubbed it gently.

I arched my waist. I can't contain my feelings.. I've been waiting for this and now it's happening...

She leaned down in between and I swear I saw stars when her tongue touches my clit. My eyes dilated bcoz of too much lust. I spread my legs even more and gyrated my hips. Meeting Chaeyoung's fast lickings..