Orphaned

Chaeyoung's POV

2 weeks have passed

"Of course not doc..." Nurse Aria cutely denied that she's dating Nurse Denver."I like someone else.."

I am currently in the nurse station near the emergency room,chatting with the nurses there. And Nurse Aria is flirting with me.

"Well,that person is so lucky that you are liking him.." I said.

"Well, she a sh--"

We were interrupted by an emergency. There's a bloodied woman in tge stretcher. So I immediately ran to them to check who it was. Well, I am the only doctor in only doctor in the emergency.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She was hit and run.."Nurse Lenie answered while she's scissoring the bloodied cloth of the woman. The woman is half conscious.

Wait, she seem familiar..

She's that shoplifting girl!

What did she do this time?!

Doctor Aries came and checked her.

One of the nurses checked the wallet and it's pull of fake IDs. What the hell..

This girl really is a troublemaker.

Where is her parents?

What is her real name?

I walked outside the emergency room. Doctor Aries can save her. So they don't need my help. I just pity that woman. Maybe she's a troubled teem ran away from home and now homeless.

I sighed. She's not my business so..

I better get back to my office.

___________

2 days have passed.

I lit a cigarette here in the garden. Well, I occasionally do this when I'm super stressed. I have a surgery coming.. I will lead the operation of Senator Duval. So I must not make any single mistake.

"Hey,you are a doctor.."

I turned around to see who it was and it's the shoplifting girl. Shes in crutches. She smiled at me.

"Oh you're okay now.."I said.

"Well,my left foor has cast.."She shrugged..

"So,what's your real name?"I asked.

"I told you already, I think Cassie.."

I threw the cigarette downthe pavement and stepped on it.

"We saw alot of fake IDs on your wallet.."

She laughed."Well,I am a troublemaker..."

"Where's your parent?" I asked again.

"Im an orphaned and homeless."

"Oh,so you really aint stayin in that hotel where I dropped you.."

She just shook her head and laughed again.

"So what kind of doctor are you?" she asked.

"Doctor to the brain and spine..." I answered.

"That's cool.." She sat down the bench near her."Maybe I can be a doctor too.."

"You can, but stop getting into trouble..."

"Well,I am homless and I dont have parents." she sadly sighed.

"Maybe I can help you with that..."

"Really?" She furrowed her brows."How?"

"This Hospital has a foundation for kids who are smarts but cannot afford to go to college.." I answered asI approached her.