Right Thing To Do

[15 years ago]

Mina's POV

"You imbecile!"

I received a hard slap from my mom.. She found out that I was 4 months pregnant now. Coz she saw my stomach getting bigger.

I'm currently living here in our mansion in Italy. My mom always visits me here every week to check if I'm still here.

"Who is the father of you child?!" She asked. I can't tell her about Chaeyoung. "Of course, it's not that lesbian I saw im your room, so who is it?!"

"G-He's gone.."I only said. While rubbing my swolleb cheek.

"How could you do that to me?!"

"I-Im sorry,mom..."

"Garett is your boyfriend and you did that!"

"Abort that!"

"No, the baby is already alive!" I yelled when I heard what she just said."She's not an embryo,anymore. There's a breathing fetus inside me that already has a heartbeat!"

"okay, let me think about what I'd do to you and your child.."My mom walked outside my room.

I sobbed while I'm rubbing my stomach.

"Chaeyoung...." I whispered."We have a baby..."

______________

I remember how I struggled during my pregnancy. I celebrated my 18 birthday alone in the mansion, while my stomach was so huge I can't even stand up.

Now,Chaeyoung already met Cassidy.

My daughter is inside her room and doesn't wanna talk to me. I dunno if she believes me that she doesn't have a father but a mother.

What surprised me is they already know each other. Did fate crossed tge paths? Was they really destined to meet before they'd know they're related?

This is crazy. I can't believe I'd see Chaeyoung again in that situation.

I took the spare key..

Cassidy has to know the truth. Before she do something stupid again.

When I opened the door. Cassidy is covered with a comforter...

Or So I thought?

I immediately pulled the comforter. All I saw is the pillow. Yeah,Cassidy surly sneaked out when I was in the bathroom.

I dunnow where did she get that kind of personality

"Fuck!"

I immediately called my bodyguards.

My rebellious daughter, successfully sneaked our from our bodyguards again and I dunnow how can she do that.

Will she go to Chaeyoung?

"Whats happening?"

I turned and there's Chaeyoung..

"Cassidy sneaked out again.."I answered.

"What?!"

She approached me.

"She's so good in sneaking as always..."I said. Well, Cassidy is such a gifted kid just like her mom, that's in front of me,right now.

Her teachers always praised her for being a genius. No doubt she's too intelligent for our bodyguards. But her brilliace is my pain in the ass..

I can't blame my daughter since she grew up alone. She thinks that nobody loves her. She's so used to being independent.