Sway

Third Person POV

[music playing in the background]

Don't stray
Don't ever go away
I should be much too smart for this
You know it gets the better of me
Sometimes
When you and I collide...

.....

"You are fucking too much for me.."The Japanese woman caressed the face of the korean woman above her. She smiled as she gently kissed the latter with so much passion..

She wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's neck while she's being derailed. Her tight femininity is welcoming the korean gils thick penis like it's always the first time.

She's been so intoxited.

The lust.

The closeness that they have is something that melts her heart. This is not just about sex anymore. Chaeyoung is making her way to her heart already.

"Ah..."Chaeyoung can't help but suck on her shoulder so Supress her moans. She's thrusting faster while Mina's meeting her every bump..

I fall into an ocean of you
Pull me out in time
Don't let me drown
Let me down
I say it's all because of you

The couch keeps squeaking due to their wild movements above. While music is playing in the background. Minari will never exchange this moment to any other materials.

Her thirst for Chaeyoung is uncontrollable. She wants her all to herself. She wants to be loved by her.

She doesn't wanna let go..

Mina's nails is digging in Chaeyoung's flesh as the latter keep defiling her pussy. Chaeyoung smiled at her,ignoring the pain of being scratched my Mina.

"I wanna cum with you baby..."Mina said with half lidded eyes.

"Then cum with me..."Chaeyoung kissed her gently as she keeps her fats pace."You have a very beautiful eyes,Mina..."

Mina giggled.

Let all the things
You mean to me
Come tumbling out my mouth
Indeed it's time
Tell you why
I say it's
Infinitely true...

"Ahh..."

"Chaeyoung, ah.."

"Chaeyoung... I like you..."

Chaeyoung suddenly stopped the moment she heard it. Is Minari being just delusional bcoz she's cumming.

"Fuck, don't stop! " Mina whined and slightly hit Chaeyoung's arm. The latter continued thrusting her.

"Uhm..ahh.."

"Yes,Keep cumming inside,baby.."Mina sucked on Chaeyoung's neck. It will leave very visible hickey. As if she cares.

....

Say you'll stay
Don't come and go
Like you do
Sway my way
Yeah I need to know
All about you

...

"Why are you looking at me like that,huh?" Mina furrowed her brows.

They're just lying down the bed after a hot sex. Chaeyoung can't open the conversation where Mina told her she likes her. Bcoz she thinks Mina's just being delirious due to the ecstacy of cumming..

"Nothing..."Chaeyoung smiled at the Japanese woman." Let's go to sleep..."

"What?" Mina got up and straddled the korean woman."But I'm still horny..."