Julia

Mina's POV

I was excited to go to Chaeyoung's dorm coz I told her we should go shopping. But she's not in her dorm again. All I saw was Sophie who trembled like she saw a monster.

"Where's Chaeyoung?"

"S-S-She was.. I saw h-er w-with M-Miss Julia..."

I rolled my eyes bcoz she's literally trembling in front of me. What a wimp.

And why the hell is Chaeyoung with that Julia?!?!

Why can't she just behave?!

I immediately looked for them,in the field, in the library, in the coffee shop, im the lab, even in Teacher's office but they're nowhere to be found!

"Where the fuck are you,Chaeyoung!"

Then I thought of Julia's room. I knocw where it is. I felt my heart beats so fast. Please don't. I don't wanna see those 2 doing the deed..

Am I not enuf?!

When I got in the building of the teachers. I rushed to Julia's room. I knocked but no one opened the door. Well maybe they aren't there. I took a deep breath.

Am just being anxious.

Stop it Minari.

I was about to leave when I heard a moan coming from the inside. I gulped.
No, that's not Chaeyoung.. No. No. No.

I slowly reached for the knob and turned it. It's not locked!

I sneakily opened the door a little to peek. And saw 2 people having sex in the bed.

"Fuck, Chaeyoung... Ugh..."

Julia is riding Chaeyoung.

I covered my mouth and tears pours down my eyes.

Chaeyoung is under Julia. They're both naked and sweaty. Chaeyoung gripping on Julia's waist as Julia moving up and down.

I kept watching them. Coz I don't have the strength to even stepped away or interrupt them. This is so hurtful to watch. It's like torture.

Suddenly, Chaeyoung's smiles flashes in my mind. She betrayed me with Julia. She's breaking my heart. Julia won again.

I am such a loser.

Even how much I tried to win. I always ended up losing.

Why life is so cruel to me?

Why can't I just be happy?

Julia keeps ruining my life..

I hate her!!

..

They changed positions.

Julia's now lying down while Chaeyoung hovering above her and penetrating her. They moaned in unison. Julia pulled down Chaeyoung's face and kissed her deeply.

Chaeyoung looks like she's really enjoying fuckibg our teacher.

"I love you,Julia..." I heard Chaeyoung murmured.

She love Julia..

"I love you,too.."Julia smiled and kissed her again. While she's moving back and forth..

"Let's run away, Chaeyoung..

No, Chaeyoung..

Please, don't leave me..

Please...

"Okay, let's run away and leave everything behind..."Chaeyoung caressed Julia's face.."I love you so much..."