Doctor Son

Chaeyoung's POV

"Doc,your wife is here..."Nurse Millie said on the door.

I am currently here in my office,sorting some stuff since I finally got my 2 week vacation. Finally I can rest from the exhaustion this Hospital is giving me.

All I want is to sleep in our house all day. Drink coffee at my Aunt's Café with my beautiful wife Catherine.

Well,yes. I am a doctor now. A Neurosurgeon,just like my dad. And now have a beautiful and understanding wife. I love my life right now. I finally bought my mom a nice house near us and my sister is currently working at a tv station. We made it.

I gave everything to my family that my father failed to gave us. I couldn't ask for more. Everything happened just like what have I planned. My father is retired now,but currently alone. Coz his mistress left him. It's Karma..

I am currently the top neurosurgeon of our Hospital. They pays me well after I saved the life of a CEO. Now I they all kneeling in me. But great power comes with great responsibilities. I almost live here in the Hospital. Bcoz alot of rich people that comes here wants me to be their personal doctor.

But now they finally let me have a rest.

I don't plan in vacationing to other places. I just want to rest in our house. That's it. And maybe we can focus on making our baby. I just want to have a kid already. My friend, Doctor Mira Skepelos, she's a gynecologist suggests that I should not stress my self out so I can release more sperm. Of course I am not a man, I just have a penis, that release not enuf sperm to impregnate my wife.

My wife is also a very busy woman. She's a producer in a tv station where my sister Ellie ,also works. She actually offered her the job. And she said Ellie has alot of potential.

"Still working,huh?"

I looked at the door ans found my beautiful wife smiling at me. She's leaning at the wall, crossed arms.

I smiled at her as I stood up. I closed my laptop and walked towards her.

She immediately kissed me and I kissed back."You looked so hot wearing your coat.."

I chuckled.

"Where do you what to eat?"I asked in between kisses.

"Maybe I should just eat you,instead.."She whispered in my ears that made my cock twitch.

"C'mon,I'm literally hungry,hornball.."I teased her that made her laughed.

"Okay, let's eat at Parson's..."She suggested.

Parson's is a fine dining restaurant in lower Manhattan. We love thier steak there.

I love my life.

This is the life I've always longed for during my college days. This is called contentment..

_______

I woke up from the light kisses of my wife.

"Hey,tiger...wake up..."She said.

When I finally opened my eyes. My naked wife is straddling me and kissing all over my neck. Yes, we had sex last night before we sleep. And now she's above me again,clenching my cock around her hot vagina.

"I woke up and found your cock standing proudly so I just had to do my work..."She whispered unto me.

I bit my lip when she started gyrating. I helf her waist to help her. Damn, I love watching my cock vanish inside her pussy.

Our room was filled with our deep moans as I shoot my seeds deep in her womb. So I can finally impregnate her. I just want to have a baby..

"Let's go to my Aunt's Café.." I said to her. She's still on top of me.