10. Super Fever

It was Wednesday night and Phoebe and I were doing our homework at the dinner table. Max walked in and went right to the fridge.

"Hey guys", Max smirked.

"What do you want Max?" Phoebe asked. She looked like she was already annoyed by him.

"Nothing", Max says, "I was just grabbing some soda." He then walks over to where I was sitting, he kneals down and kisses my cheek. I blush...a lot.

I laugh as Phoebe groans and looks back down at he homework.

Tomorrow was the school dance and I was really nervous. Man and I aren't an offical couple yet at school, and hopefully we tell everyone tomorrow. I don't think we ever made it serious though. I mean we call each other ours and that each other is our boyfriend/girlfriend but haven't really told anyone.

~Flashback~

"Which one do you like better?" Phoebe asks holding up two dresses. One was blue with white lace and a black strap along the waist. The other was purple with teal flowers all over it. I pointed to the blue one with lace.

Phoebe smiled, "That one is my favorite too." She hands me the dress and shows me to the dressing room. I quickly try the dress on. Perfect fit. I walk out of the dressing room and show the dress to Phoebe, she smiles. "That is definalty the one Teddy."

I smile and walk back into the dressing room to change back into my casual clothing. Before checking out I pick out a pair of white sandles and a diamed (A chain you wear on your head). My outfit for next Friday was complete.

~Present~

Phoebe and I got into our pajamas and watched a moovie in her bed. When it was over I went to my airmattress - that Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman bought for me - and layed down. I layed there on my phone. I couldn't fall asleep so I texted Max.

Teddy: Hey, I can't sleep.

Max: Do you want to sleep down here with me?

Teddy: Yeah :)

I get up from the bed when I knew that Phoebe was already asleep and tip toed downstairs. I pressed the button to open up the slide's door and slide down. I land right behind Max who was sitting up on his bed playing a game on his phone.

"Uh, sorry", I say blushing.

"No problem", Max smirks at me. I lean in and give him a peck on the lips.

I move over and Max lays back down. I did the same.

Max and I were about three feet apart from eachother when he grabbed me and moved me closer to him. He then kisses me. Not long did he break the kiss and quickly fall asleep. I turned around and he put his arm around my waist by instinct. I then fall asleep.

-

I woke up and saw that Max wasn't sleeping next to me. I was about to get up from his bed when I heard footsteps walking down the stairs. I saw Max holding a huge tray full of food.

"Good morning, beautiful", Max smiled, "I made you breakfast."

I blushed as he put the tray on my legs. "Aw, Max. You didn't have to do this", I say smiling.

"But I did, and you're eating it. I 'made' pancakes, eggs, and bacon." He said, "But I did pour the orange juice."

I laugh, "Who helped you?"

"Phoebe."

I stuff the food into my mouth not caring that Max was watching and talked with my mouth full of food. "Thanks Max."

He starts laughing at me. "Did anyone ever tell you that you look adorable when you eat?"

"Very funny", I say, "It feels like I haven't eaten in days.

"I wonder why?" Max says as he grabs my hands and instantly drops it. "Teddy, you're burning up!"

"Huh?" He runs upstairs and starts talking to Phoebe.

-

-Max's Point of View-

"Phoebe, Teddy is burning up!" I yell as I ran into the kitchen.

"Then she might be sick", Phoebe says acting like I'm stupid, even though we both know I'm smarter.

"No like she is really hot. Like boiling water hot", I yell.

"Take her temp."

I nod and run to the bathroom. I look through the cabinets and find the thermometer. I run back downstairs and over to Teddy.

"Here", I say. She puts it in her mouth.

When the timer when off I took it from her before she could read it herself. 104.8!

"Oh my god", I say scratching my head.

"What, what is it?" She says.

"Something's wrong", I say, "I'll be right back!"

I run back upstairs to find my mom. She was in her room reading a book. "Mom! We need to bring Teddy to the hospital...now!"

"What's wrong?" She asks putting the book down.

"She is super sick. I took her temp. It's 104.8", I say. Mom's jaw drops and starts running downstairs.

"Teddy!" She yells running down to my lair.

"What?"

"Come on, lets go", mom says. Teddy moves the tray of food and gets up from my bed.

"Is anyone gonna tell me what's going on!" Teddy yells.

When we got into the van, I told her her temperature.

-

-Teddy's Point of View-

I was laying down in the hospital bed and Max was sitting right next to me holding my hand as the doctor came in.

"We can't seem to find out what is going on, but it isn't good. You will have to be on bed rest for a week of so", the doctor said to me.

"I can't be on bed rest for a whole week! Tomorrow is our school's dance!" I yell.

"I'm sorry, but you can't go. You'd never know what could happen. You could...vomit everywhere...you could end up not being able to control your powers...you could faint. You shouldn't take any chances."

My eyes started to tear up. "Please, tomorrow means a lot to us", Max says rubing his thumb on my hand.

"It's not possible."

"But-"

I cut off Max. "It's fine Max. We can go next time", I say faintly smiling.

A/N*** No! Teddy's SICK!

Don't Forget to VOTE! Thanks :)