30. Last Chapter

-Max's Point of View-

I fall to the floor. I was in shock. When did this happen? How? I mean, I know how, but still.

"When did that happen?" I ask.

"Um...w-when we had sex..." Teddy answers confused.

"Oh...um, yeah...right."

"A-are you mad?" she shudders.

"What?! NO! Of course not!"

"Okay, good."

I try to stand up and sit back onto my bed.

"So, what do we do now?" I ask Teddy.

"I don't know..." Teddy says slowly.

"OH! You need to go to the hospital!" I yell.

"Max, are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure, get your things, and meet me in my car!"

I rush down the stairs and into my car. I start it and wait. When Teddy finally sits down in the passenger seat, I drive to the Metroburg hospital.

"Max, you really don't have to-" Teddy begins.

"No, I do. This baby has to be healthy. I need to be able to love him", I say.

"How do you know it's a boy?"

I chuckle, "Oh, it's a boy."

"And if it's not?"

"I'll turn it into a boy", I joke. Teddy gives me a confused face. "Okay, obviously I'm kidding."

-

We walk into the hospital and Teddy takes a seat in the waiting room while I go to the front desk.

"I need a doctor for my girlfriend", I say to the lady at the desk.

"What is wrong with your girlfriend?" she asks.

"She's pregnant."

"Name?"

"Theodora Wentworth."

"Please wait", she says pointing to the waiting room. I nod and walk over to Teddy.

"I'm so glad that we're going to be a family", I say to Teddy.

"Me too", she replies.

"I just have one question..." I begin, "If you were pregnant, wouldn't you have already had the baby by now? I mean, all my siblings were born after one day."

"Oh...my...god...you're right. I should already have a baby in my arms...that is weird."

"THEODORA WENTWORTH!" a nurse yelled. We stood up and walked over to her.

We got into a room and she pointed to the bed and Teddy sat down. I stood next to Teddy and held her hand.

"So, nurse...why haven't I had the baby yet?" Teddy asks.

"Well when did you create the baby?" she asks.

"It's been about 4 weeks."

"Well, yup, there is defiantly something wrong with you."

"WHAT?!"

"No, that's impossible. She is perfectly healthy", I say.

"Well there are only a few explanations..." the nurse begins.

"What are they?"

"You created it yesterday or either your mother or father had to be a human."

"So...my mom...she must have been human", Teddy says.

"That is the only thing I can tell you. If not...you have a cheating girlfriend", the nurse says and walks out of the room.

I look at Teddy and she frowns. "You didn't cheat on me...right?" I ask.

"What?! Of course not! Why would you even think that?" Teddy asks.

"So, your mom must be human."

"We need to find out where she is", Teddy says. The door to the room opens and a doctor walks in.

"Okay Theodora, let's get to work", he says.

"Um...okay."

"Mr. Thunderman, can you please wait outside?" he asks me. I nod and walk outside. He closes the door and I sit outside the door.

-

The door to the room opens and he tells me to come in. I walk in and see Teddy smiling at me. I run over to her on the bed and hug her.

"The doctor says that because I'm half human half superhero, I'll be due in about 3 months...half the time at the moment", Teddy says.

"That's great...do we know what the gender is?" I ask Teddy.

"Yeah...it's a-"

A/N***Sorry guys...The series is over for now. But when Now The Hero is over, the second book will be out. Now, because this is over, I'm doing 3 books at a time...do you guys want a Carl Grimes Fanfiction or Avengers Fanfiction? You vote, tell me in the comments.

I have big ideas for both, so let me know! :)