22. Back Together

-Max's Point of View-

I got into our van and we drove to Teddy's house. I jumped out and ran to the door with my mom and Phoebe behind me. I knocked on the door and I heard footsteps running towards the door. The door swung open to reveal Teddy there smiling at me.

Her eyes lighten up more and her smile grows bigger. She jumps into my arms and whispers in my ear.

"I love you, Max."

I nudge my head into her neck and whisper back to her, "I love you too, Teddy."

We hug for as long as I could remember until Phoebe's voice breaks us apart.

"Are you done?" Phoebe says. We let go and Phoebe smiles. "Great, now it's my turn for a hug!" Phoebe shoves me away and hugs Teddy.

"I missed you too Pheebs", Teddy says. They laugh to each other in the hug. They let go of their hug. Teddy goes back to me and hugs me once more.

She kisses my cheek and then lets go.

"Shall we go inside?" I ask. Teddy nods and we all walk inside.

"So...Teddy..." her mother begins to say as we make out way to the living room to sit down, "I was thinking that you could go back to school for the rest of the year."

Both mine and Teddy's faces light up. "Mom, seriously?! That would be the best thing ever!"

"We think that it's hard on you not to see your friends...or boyfriend..."

We look at each other and smile. I really missed having Teddy around at school. Since she was taken out and I was told I couldn't see her for a while, I tried my hardest to be 'good'. I did chores and didn't do any evil experiments, just so I could have Teddy back.

Now that I have her back...I don't know if I'll be able to go back. Mom and dad might say we can't see each other again.

There is one thing we could do though...

-Teddy's Point of View-

I entwine my fingers into Max's as we talk to my mom and his mom.

"Mom", I say. She looks at me and gives me a small smile.

"Yes honey?" she replies.

"Do you think Max and I could go out by ourselves for a while?"

She looks over to Mrs. Thunderman and she nods. My mom looks back to me and Max and nods as well. I smile from ear to ear and I get up from my seat.

Max and I walk out of the house as Mrs. Thunderman, my mom, and Phoebe all talk. Then we run down the street to find a place to talk by ourselves. Well, less talking, probably more making out.

We turn to an ally that was empty. Max leans me up against a wall and places his lips on mine. The tingling sensation rushes around my lips as he pulls apart after a minute.

"I've missed this", Max says. I sigh and relief and smile.

"Me too."

A/N***It's a little short but I'm working on some other things for you guys ;)

For any of you Still The Sidekick fans, Now The Hero Chapter 2 with be published soon. And by soon, I mean like I'm publishing it right now! Please, if you haven't already, I suggest that you read Still The Sidekick and/or Now The Hero!