23. Back To School

-Teddy's Point of View-

Today was the day I went back to school.

It's been almost 4 weeks since I've been to school. I was nervous, but I was excited to be with Max again. I didn't know if I'd have to the same classes as before, but I hope so.

I got dressed into a grey tank top that said there's no way you woke up like that, black skinny jeans, a navy blue leather jacket, and leather boots. I straitened my hair and put it up into a ponytail. I slide on a bunch of black bracelets.

I took my phone from my end table and texted Max.

Teddy: I can't wait for school again.

Max: Me too. I got you a surprise :)

Teddy: What is it?

Max: You'll find out.

I grunted to myself and grabbed my backpack.

I walked downstairs and got a banana. As I pealed it open and took a bite, my mom walked down the stairs.

"Good morning honey", my mom says smiling.

"Morning mom", I say.

"Are you excited to go back to school?"

"I'm nervous. I think I might barf."

"Well don't barf. If you're nervous, fake it. Pretend to be confident, and soon you will actually believe that you are confident."

"Thanks for the advice", I say and look down at my phone to see the time. "Crap, I have to go. The bus will be here any moment."

"Oh, okay. Have fun", my mom says as I run out of the house.

I ran to the end of my street right as the bus pulled up. The doors slid open and I walked in. All of the students looked at me like I was some kind of criminal. I try to ignore them and find an empty seat. I sit down and the bus starts to move.

My phone buzzes as I ride in the bus and I pick it out of my pants pocket.

Max: I can't wait to see you back at school

Teddy: Me too. I'm nervous though, it's been forever.

Max: Don't be nervous. Meet me at my locker :)

Teddy: Okay :)

I put my phone back into my pocket and put my head against the window.

--

The bus arrived at the school and the doors opened. The students stood up and shoved people away to make their ways down the aisle. I got up and swung my backpack across my shoulder and rushed down the aisle of the bus. I got out and made my way to Max's locker.

I looked around and didn't see Max when I got to his locker. Someone's hands wrapped around my eyes and I laughed as they said, "Guess who?"

"Um...Zac Efron", I laugh knowing that it was Max.

He lets go and turns me around. Before I'm able to open my eyes he kisses my on my lips. He lets go and smiles.

"I'm so glad you're back", Max says.

"Me too", I say hugging him.

"Now I get to brag to all my friends about my girlfriend", he says swaying me around in his arms.

I laugh until he lets go of me. "We have to get class Max."

"Or...we could skip school."

"Max, it's my first day back. Probably not a good idea."

"Tomorrow?"

"Maybe", I smirk.

"Okay", Max leans over and kisses my forehead. He intertwines his fingers with mine and we walk to our first class.

I hope this goes good again.

A/N*** New but short chapter.  I hope you guys liked it though. :)