28. Teddy's Back

Teddy and I walk into my mom's house and see that she wasn't there alone. There standing there with her was Nora, Billy, and Phoebe.

"Guys, when did you get here?" I ask.

"I flew out here because mom said that Teddy woke up", Phoebe said.

"I ran here when mom told me", Billy said.

"I still live here and school is over", Nora said.

"Oh", I say awkwardly. They walk closer and hug Teddy.

"I'm glad you woke up", Phoebe says to Teddy.

"Me too", Teddy says. I walk over to mom who was by herself.

"So, what are you going to tell Ava?" mom asks me.

"I don't know by I can't go up to her with Teddy and say, 'hey my teenage girlfriend woke up from a six year coma and I'm still in love with her', I say sarcastically.

"True...Well, hopefully no matter what you do, you'll be happy", mom says pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks mom."

Phoebe walks over to us as Billy and Nora are talking to Teddy.

"So, how's it been?" Phoebe asks.

"It's good. I've been really busy. Today I had nothing to do so I had lunch with mom."

"Yeah, mom told me you were going to come visit me."

"I was, but then the hospital called me", I say.

"I'm glad Teddy's back", Phoebe said.

"Me too."

~~~

"Come on, let's go to my house", I told Teddy after we were finished with dinner at mom's house.

"By guys, I love you", I say to Billy, Nora, Phoebe, and mom. They wave goodbye to us as we walk out of the house.

Teddy and I walk to the car and get in. we buckle up as I start the car and drive to my house.

"Max", Teddy starts.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"What will happen you get to your house with me?"

"Well, I bet Ava will try to kill you so that her and I can 'be together forever'", I joke.

Teddy glares at me.

"I'm just kidding."

"I don't want to make her mad."

"You won't...hopefully, she'll be mad at me", I say.

We pull up into my driveway as Teddy looks at my house in awe.

"This place is huge", Teddy says.

"Only the best for a villain", I laugh.

"I guess", Teddy says.

"I've been meaning to ask you", I start as I turn off the car's engine, "Did you want to be a superhero or a villain?"

"I don't know. Can't I just be Teddy?"

"Oh course you can", I say leaning over to her and pecking her lips. I smile as I break the kiss. We stare at each other until something hit the front of my car. I looked over and saw Ava with her spiked bat.

This is not good

"Ava", I say as I get out of the car.

"Don't AVA me! You brought your old slut HERE?!" she screams.