13.

Everyone is just downstairs eating breakfast and just talking about random stuff. 

You - I wanna go to the beach today who wants to go with me?
Addison - I can't i'm busy
Charli - Same I have a photoshoot sorry
Everyone else said they were busy as well
Payton - I'm not busy I will go with you
You - Sure
I start to wondering if we maybe shouldn't go by ourselves but I remembered we resolved everything and it will be a fresh start I guess.

About 10 minutes later i went upstairs to go get ready for the beach. I picked out a cute bikini and chucked on an oversized shirt and walked downstairs and just watched tiktoks till Payton was ready.

Payton finally came downstairs and we got an Uber to the beach. I laid in the sun for a bit trying to get a better tan while Payton went surfing which I never knew he could surf but it was cool I guess. He came back about an hour later and said "come on let's go swimming you haven't even gone in the water yet" "okay fine but after you have to get photos for my insta after though" I said getting up and walking towards the water with him.

We swam for a bit and he took some photos of me and then we headed back to the house and chilled out by the pool for a while.

@y/ninsta

@y/ninsta : payton's shadow 👣💗9

9.5 million likes 1.3 million comments
———————————————
comments-
@payton- my shadow is the cutest thing in this photo 😂💗
@charli- i wish i could be there :( xx but you look very very cute xo
^@y/ninsta: I LOVE YOU xxxx
@bryce- come and see meeee bestie
^@y/ninsta: i miss you 😢
@paytonfan1937- omg there so cute together
@quinton- could of been us 😘
^@y/ninsta: nah.
^@tiktokroom: harsh☕️
——————————————

@payton

@payton: i'm trying to explain to her that chocolate ice cream is better then cookies and cream

@payton: i'm trying to explain to her that chocolate ice cream is better then cookies and cream. 😂💗
15.3 million likes, 5.2 million comments
—————————––––———–
@y/ninsta: #cookiesandcreamforlife
@y/nfan187: there totally together
^@quinton: there not!
        ^@payton: and you would know how? huh 🤔
@addison: y'all a couple of cuties
@avani: #cookiesandcreamforlife
^@payton: noooo not you too
         ^@y/ninsta: yessssssss
———————————————

After sun baking for a few hours by the pool everyone started getting home and joining us by the pool. We were all enjoying each others company on this amazing summer day, playing pool games then thomas went inside and everyone else slowly went into shower and get ready for dinner, we where all going to go out for dinner as a big group. Everyone left and it was just me and payton left around the pool area. I was lounging on one of the many pool chairs and payton was chilling in the pool.

About 5 minutes passed and I heard Payton get out of the pool and within seconds he was laying on top of me wet. "Payton I just dried off in the sun" I say whilst giggling at him with his head on my stomach and his arms wrapped around my torso, he just looked up and smiled at me.

"We better go get showered and ready for dinner we are leaving at 5 cutie" he says as he gets up off me and throwing a towel at me "yeah I know but the suns so nice I don't wanna leaveee" I wined to him who was now standing up next to me with his head over me covering the sun in my eyes. He rolled his eyes and next minute he's carrying me inside over his shoulder. "I could get used to this view" he says speaking about my butt that was next to his face, I slapped his back and yelled "hey" "okay sorry but i'm just being honest babe" he said as he put me down onto one of the beds in our room. He was now hovered over the top of me with his legs in between mine dangling off the side and his hands above my shoulders next to my face. He smiles and removed a piece of hair from on my face whilst i say "babe?" questioning that he just called me babe like that's something I say to my friends as in like "babes pass me the mascara" or something but he obviously was using it different context, well hopefully.

"yeah you better get used to it cause i'm not letting you go again y/n" I smile at his response as I feel him come closer and start kissing me, I kiss him back and the moment feels amazing, my hand on the back of his neck and his hand snaking up my thigh to my hip where it stopped. He pulled back from the kiss and smiled at me then moved to neck sucking on one spot forming a hickey then come back up to my face smiling again. "we should get ready for dinner princess" I smile slightly at the new nickname and as I get up and watch him go pick out an outfit then deciding I should do the same. I picked out a simple crop top and ripped jeans and went to go shower whilst Payton was showering in one of the spare bathrooms.

Maybe this time it would actually be different I thought to myself as I washed my hair and the warm water running down my body. After my shower I got dressed and hung up my bikini over one of the balcony chairs the returned to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup leaving the door open so Payton knows he can come in.
After I blow dry my hair and start doing my makeup, Payton had returned from his shower and he was dressed with messy hair.

He came up behind me pulling me back because I was leaning into the mirror doing my mascara and wrapped his arms around my waist and hid his head in my neck kiss it all over, I spin around and smile at him "you look beautiful babe" he say compliments me whilst looking me up and down. "aw thanks pay" I say as I lean towards him kissing him.

It's 4:45 now and we make our way down to the living room with nearly everyone else there. We go lay on the couch talking with everyone about social media and stuff. I was snuggled into Payton with my arms around his torso and his arm around my shoulder pulling me into him ensuring  I was as close as I can get to him.

"We need to get going" Alex announces getting up grabbing his keys and a few others grabbed theirs too. "Charli and Chase wanna go with us?" Payton ask dangling his car keys in his hand. They agree and we make our way out to get in the car. Payton in the driver seat and me in the passenger seat with Chase behind me and Charlie behind Payton, "omg is that a hickey on your neck y/n?" Charlie screams whilst hitting my arm from the backseat. I laugh and look over at Payton who had the biggest smile on his face, then I look back to charlie smiling then back to the road ahead. "Damn good one bro" Chas congratulations Payton with a fist bump from the backseat whilst Charli and I burst into laughter.

"Better hide it with your hair or something because the Hollywood fix probably will be there and your all the news lately when it comes to the hype and sway houses" Chase says after i that i turn and say "Hollywood fix?" I question not knowing what that is "yeah ya know the media that follows us every where we are pretty much" Charlie cuts in "oh okay" i say back kind of worried. Payton picked up on that i was nervous so he puts his hand on my thigh and squeezes it comforting me. I look over to him and he smiles at me.

"Okay were here" Payton says pulling into the car park and shutting off the car. We get out and start walking into the restaurant to meet everyone else when Payton grabs my hand to hold it, I look up and smile at him and he does the same while readjusting my hair to cover the hickey on my neck. We go and sit with everyone at the table and eat and chat. After an hour and a half later we decide to leave, we took some instagram photos and that's when the Hollywood fix found us.

———————————————
sorry it's been so long xx
word count: 1444