7.

Recap,
Nick showed me where the gym was and we worked out for half an hour then made some tiktoks for both of our accounts, it was actually really fun. Once we were done with tiktoks I said bye to nick and headed up to mine and Payton's room to shower and get ready for the day. I walk up the stairs and into mine and Payton's room and saw..
————————————————————————————

I walk up the stairs and into mine and Payton's room and saw him kissing mads i just froze and was kind of angry like what the hell we just went on a date yesterday and I am pretty much only here for Payton and he goes kissing another girl that has a BOYFRIEND. When my body finally caught up to my mind I ran out to Charli and Addisons room with tears in my eyes

Payton POV

I saw y/n standing at the door with watery eyes then she ran out Mads was still kissing me and I was still kissing her back I don't even know why but I felt bad.

Back to y/n POV

As I ran into Charli and Addisons room they were getting ready for the day and as soon as they saw me crying they rushed over to me and hugged me.
C- "omg y/n are you okay"
A- "naw babes what's wrong"
You- "p-Payton and M-mads" I say whilst crying into charli's shoulder
C- "omg not again, she always goes to him when he gets close with a girl then he runs back to her and she just dumps him after leading him on and Jaden never finds out".
A- "I'm so sorry y/n, he is just a stupid boy he will realise soon enough babes".
You- "thanks girls, love you all"
A&C- "love you"

After spending an hour with the girls and crying for most of the time they had to leave for a meeting so I went down stairs to get water and I ran into nick I just kept my head low and tried to walk past him but he grabbed my arm
N- "hey hey hey slow down there y/n are you okay"
You- "uh yeah I'm fine" I said while lifting my head
N- "no your not your eyes are all red and puffy, where you crying"
You- "I found payton kissing mads after we went to the gym this morning" then I started crying again
N- "awh I'm so sorry I know how you and him were getting really close" he said and then hugged me tight and I dug my head into his chest and cried.

Payton walked down the stairs and just pushed past us in a bad mood. Nick let go of me and got angry at payton.
N- "dude what the fuck is wrong with you"
P- "nothing leave me alone"
N- "no you can't just go around playing with a girls feelings, stop being such a jerk".
P- "nick just fuck off, you don't know anything and I'm not the one hugging guys at the bottom of the stairway"
You- "I AM NOT THE ONE KISSING PEOPLE IN OUR ROOM, DAMN SORRY A FRIEND WAS MAKING ME FEEL BETTER BECUASE I FEEL LIKE SHIT CAUSE OF YOU, WOW SORRY PAYTON" then I ran upstairs to nicks room becuase I didn't want to go to mine and Payton's room because ya know Payton and charli and Addison were out.
*20 minutes later*
Nick walked in and said
N- "y/n I'm sorry he is just a jerk"
You- "it's fine he can do whatever he wants, i was just texting jaden and the guys a swayla invited me to stay there if I want and I think I might go because I just can't stay here with Payton here, he really hurt me nick I just need a break".
N- " I totally understand I think you should go we can hang out all the time anyways because I'm there almost every week"
You- "yeah that's good well I am gonna go pack my stuff jaden and Bryce are picking me up in an hour"
N- "okay byeeeeeee"
You-"byeeeeeee"

Nick was a really funny guy I am glad we are friends. I walk into mine and Payton's room with red eyes and go to pack my stuff, Payton was laying on the bed on his phone when I walked in. I went straight to my bag and tried packing it as quickly as I could.
P-"why are you packing your stuff"
You-"I am leaving"
P- "oh okay"
I was had finished packing I was about to walk out the door to the hallway when payton said
P- "stop, don't go home"
You-" I am not going home"
P-"where are you going then"
You- "I am going to swayla, jaden and Bryce invited me to stay for the rest of my 2 week stay that was meant to be here.... with you..." I say with sadness at the end.
P- "oh... sorry, I really am y/n"
You- "sorry doesn't fix everything Payton"
P- "I know....but please just stay we can fix everything"
You- "no I am going Bryce and jaden are waiting downstairs I have to go"
As I was about to walk out the door Payton grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug I started crying and he whispered "I'm sorry" at that point in time I wished he didn't kiss mads I really did but I pulled away and walked out the door. Half way down the stairs I heard the door slam shut.

I see Bryce standing at the bottom of the Stairs waiting, I go up to him and hug him he was a bit surprised but hugged me back, Bryce and I have only meet one time at the bonfire but we have been friends over the internet for the past week. I see jaden sitting on the couch with kind of red eyes, he saw me and came up and hugged me. I said goodbye to everyone besides mads and Payton. Payton was in his room and mads had left after jaden and her talked and broke up.

The car ride was kinda cool we listened to sad music and I was singing and Bryce was videoing me and posted on his Snapchat with the caption "when a stupid boy hurt my bestie🥺💛 @y/nsnap". Jaden was driving, Bryce was in the passenger seat and I was in the back. Once we arrived to the house it was massive I got out grabbed my bag and walked in nessa ran up to me and hugged me.
Nessa- "omg hiiii I am so glad to have another sway girl"
You- "omg i cant believe I am meeting you ahaha"
Josh, Kio, Griffen,Anthony came up to me and said hey, we all hung out for a bit then Anthony left to go see avani at the hype house, josh and nessa left to get food and the rest of the boys beside jaden were playing video games.
Jaden- "hey y/n let me show you our room"
You- "yay okay"
Jaden walked you up the stairs and into his room that you would be sharing with him. It was actually really cool it was kind of set up like this:

 It was actually really cool it was kind of set up like this:

And he had a couch in the corner

You- "wow looks really nice"
Jaden- "you like it?"
You- "yeah I do"
Jaden- "well you get the bed and I can sleep on the couch"
You- "no this is your room you should get the bed I don't mind"
Jaden- "we can decide later"
He then showed me the the bathroom and the balcony it had the most amazing and breathtaking view. It was getting cold so I asked Jaden if I could borrow a hoodie..
You- "hey Jaden can I borrow a hoodie please, I'm cold and didn't bring one"
Jaden- "of course"
Jaden then gave me one of his black hoodies he was much taller then me so it went to my mid thigh. We just sat on the chairs on the balcony and talked for hours it was around 6:30 pm when Jaden asked if I wanted anything to eat but I said no I didn't feel like eating. We watching the sun go down then we headed back inside his room.
Jaden- "wanna watch a movie"
You-"yeah sure"
We than picked some random movie and were sitting on his bed at one point we feel asleep and I woke the next morning sleeping next to Jaden.

——————————————————————-
Word count: 1447
Really long one ahaha,, do you guys like the longer ones or shorter ones that I update quicker?
10 votes and I will update
Comment what you want to happen PLEASE!!
Also do you guys want more instagram post used in the story as well??
Also thanks to everyone that helped me with giving me the ideas xo
DIDN'T GO THROUGH AND FIX ANY MISTAKES SO JUST DON'T MIND THAT <3