5.

Charli and i get back to the house and bring like 4 big bags full off candy and drinks, everyone was outside in the backyard around the fire we walked out and with snacks everyone yelled "finally" Charli and i just laughed and sat down with Payton and chase.
Music was playing and we were all rugged up. Payton had his arm around me whilst i was cuddling up to him while wearing his hoodie. My favourite song came on and i grabbed charli's arm and we started to dance, payton toke a photo of me and charli messing around and sent it to me, i looked at it and laugh i decided to post it because why not.

@yourinsta

10 million likes, 8,299+ comments @yourinsta we like dancing and messing around 💓✨Tagged: @charlid'amelio Comments ________________@charlid'amelio can't believe i met the most amazing person today 💓 @fan505 she is wearing Payton's hoodie omg i s...

@yourinsta we like dancing and messing around 💓✨
Tagged: @charlid'amelio
Comments
________________
@charlid'amelio can't believe i met the most amazing person today 💓
@fan505 she is wearing Payton's hoodie omg i ship 🚢
@paytonmoormeier how are you so cute, come and cuddle with me again please cutie
>@paytonmoormeier omy paybae<3
@lilhuddy my 2 favourite girls
@avani sorry I couldn't be there ☹️
>@avani we wish you are here, we gotta hang out tomorrow!!
@joshrichards you both are the most interesting people to watch mess around 😂 😂
>@joshrichards well thankyou bub 💛
_____________________________________________

I went back over to payton and cuddle with him, he was playing with my hair, i looked up at him, he was smiling "why you smiling?" I asked him with a little giggle "because your cute and you make me happy" "awww your so adorable pay" i cuddled up to him again.

I woke up in bed i was confused and grabbed my phone to see the time 1:27 am, i tried to go back to sleep but i couldn't so i just sat up and went through instagram, Payton was fast asleep he was so cute when he was sleeping.

I clicked on my profile and saw i hit 10 million followers omg i was so happy i kicked my legs up in excitement and I accidentally woke up payton "what happened" payton asked in a concerned voice "oh sorry i got excited because i hit 10 million followers on instagram" i said whilst jumping on to his bed he just laughed and hugged me saying "congratulations cutie". We talked for hours and hours until i saw the sunrise "oh shit its the morning" "wow we must of talked for hours cutie" "yeah and why do you always call me that" "bc you are such a cutie" i smiled and grabbed his hand and dragged him out on the balcony to watch the sunrise together.

@paytonmoormeier