6.

The girls and I get a Uber back to the hype house because it is 3:30 and i needed to get ready for my date with payton tonight.
Once we arrived back to the house I ran up to mine and Payton's room so I could take a shower and get ready. After I get out of the shower I realised i forgot to bring my dress in with me so wrap my towel around me and walk out of the bathroom and saw payton sitting on the bed he looked up from his phone and looked at me with that stupidly cute smirk on his face, i smiled at him and walked over and got my dress then went and got changed.

Avani, Addison, charli and Dixie helps me get ready with my hair and makeup. About 30 minutes later I was all ready and payton had just called my name from down stairs "y/n we need to go now" "okay, I will be down in a second" i hugged the girls and they all tell me to have a great time and good luck.

As I walk down the stairs in my dress I see most of the boys eyes on me but I'm only focusing on Payton, he looked so cute and I started to get a little bit more nervous.

We walk outside to Payton's car and he even opened the door for me "thanks payt but you didn't have to" "your welcome but I wanted to" he replied with that cute smirk.

-skip car ride- (sorry x)

After about a 25 minutes drive we arrived at thus beautiful lake that had a boardwalk that went about a quarter way into the lake, we got out of the car and payton was leading me to the end of the boardwalk. We held hands the whole time and it made me feel so happy and safe when I was with Payton like I had no worry in the world.

At the end of the boardwalk there was a table nicely set up for two people that had food, flowers and a candle placed on it.
During dinner we just talked about home life and the hype house.

Payton- "are you liking it at the hype house so far"
You- "yeah everyone is so nice and welcoming I really like it there"
Payton-" I'm gald, wish you could stay longer then just 2 weeks"
You- "yeah I'm but we still have a little bit less then 2 weeks let's just enjoy it"
Payton- "yeah true do you wanna go get some ice-cream now"
You- "sure"

Once we arrived at the ice cream shop I only got a little cup thing because you know don't wanna look fat around all the stunning girls in the hype house.

-back at the hype house-

Payton and I got back to the house and everyone was in the lounge room watching some movie so we just went to our room to watch Disney plus and cuddle. Payton gave me one of his hoodies so I wore that and booty shorts, we cuddle and watched monsters inc. well we fell asleep cuddling half way through the movie.

6:30 am
I woke up early this morning and saw that I was still cuddling with Payton. He's so cute how did I find a boy this cute and kind. I slowly got up trying not to wake Payton, grabbed some gym clothes and went down stairs to get a water bottle and find the gym. When I was in the kitchen nick walked in "good morning nick, I wouldn't expect you to be wake this early" "oh morning y/n, I was just gonna go workout" "same but I don't know were the gym is could u show me" "yeah sure we can work out together" "okay cool thanks".
Nick showed me where the gym was and we worked out for half an hour then made some tiktoks for both of our accounts, it was actually really fun. Once we were done with tiktoks I said bye to nick and headed up to mine and Payton's room to shower and get ready for the day. I walk up the stairs and into mine and Payton's room and saw....

A/N- what do you think will happen next ?!
Also yeah I'm back, I'm healthier now and I know this chapter is short and not my best but I will try updating a lot this week and next so be ready ahaha.
Also 3k reads omg thankyou all so much xo
Comment suggestions I will try do them all in some kind of way and please don't forget to vote because then I will continue to the next chapter. *i didn't read over this so sorry for any spelling mistakes as well*
Love you all xx
Happy Easter btw
Oh and fact about me- I'm from Australia 🇦🇺