4.

*y/n POV*

I woke up from my alarm at 7:30 and looked out my window it was beautiful sunny Thursday, I quickly got up and got ready to go to the hype house I had to pack a bag because I was staying there till Sunday, I was super nervous to meet everyone but I was excited too.
You wore:

Your makeup:

Your makeup:

I grabbed my bag as the Uber pulled up to my house, "bye mum, bye dad see you Sunday love you" I yelled as I walked out the door

"Thank you!!" I said to the Uber driver as he pulled up to this big beautiful house. Before I could even knock on the door Charli ran out and hugged me "omg hi I have been waiting to meet you since Payton told me about you" she said excitedly "hiiii I can't believe I'm here" I say with the biggest smile on my face.

We walked into this amazing big house everyone rushed over as soon as they heard Charli talking to me. I meet everyone but Payton, then I saw him oh he was so cute with his fluffy brown hair and his smile, he ran over to me and picked me up and spun me around in this arms and we hugged for ages he had his arms around my waist and I felt safe and peaceful in his arms. "okay love birds that's enough hugging" chase said laughing , we all laughed after he said that.
We finally stopped hugging and everyone showed me around the house and they showed me where I was stay. It was this kind of big room with a single bed and a double, it had its own bathroom and it even had a balcony that has the most amazing view. "This is where you will stay and payton will be here too because avani is staying in the other guest room" chase said with a smile "okay thank you everyone for letting me stay" I said back happily. I really didn't mind sharing a room with Payton it will be fun we can become even closer friends.

Payton placed my bag down next to the two beds and sat next to me, everyone had left the room and went to the kitchen or to go get ready because we were going out for breakfast.
You
Payton

"I can leave and go downstairs if you need to get ready" "nah it's fine I only need to change my shirt" he said pointing at the coffee stain "thanks to Anthony" I just laughed and he did too. He took his shirt off and I tried not to look but I did omg he was hot his abs were perfect, his v line was just something else and his face was so cute I quickly looked at my phone as he moved his head upwards making sure he didn't see me staring at him.
Payton's outfit: