11.

I got back to sway after going to the beach, its 5:30 in the afternoon and im tired and need a shower. i took a deep breath in and opened the door, i saw someone sitting on the couch but just ignored who ever it was and walked up stairs to jadens room. As i was walking down the hallway i could hear the tvs and video games going in each of the boys rooms so at least i will not run into them yet. i get to jadens room it was quiet so i thought maybe he isn't gonna be in there so i open the door and see him on his phone on his bed, i walk in put my clothes on my suitcase and grab more clothes and stuff i need for my shower while jaden just ignores me which i thought was weird since he wanted me to come back so much but just ignores me when i am but oh well.

i had my shower and got changed into comfy clothes without make up.
your clothes-

i came out of the bathroom and jaden was sitting on the side of the bed, he stood up once i had walked out of the door way from the bathroom and hugged me for like 5 minutes without saying anything

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

i came out of the bathroom and jaden was sitting on the side of the bed, he stood up once i had walked out of the door way from the bathroom and hugged me for like 5 minutes without saying anything. 
jaden- "y/n please don't leave me wondering where you are for that long again, i missed you and i don't know what has happened with you and quinton but he has been tearing himself up about it the past day"
y/n- "sorry jaden i just needed space, missed you too. i should probably go talk to quinton shouldn't i"
jaden- "yeah i think you should"

i walked out of jadens room and to quintons door, took a deep breath in and out a few times and then knocked on the door, i heard footsteps coming up to the door and then he opened the door. Once he had realised it was me he wrapped me in his arms for the longest time it felt like forever, i obviously hugged him back, he lifted me off the ground and pulled me into his room and then finally let go of me.
you- "maybe we should talk"
quinton- "uh yeah, i just want to say never leave like that and not tell anyone we were scared y/n"
you- "ik im sorry i just needed space"

we talked for a bit longer then just watched netflix and i fell asleep in his bed.

i woke up the next morning to an empty bed in quintons room. i got up and walked downstairs and saw all the boys
you- "hey boys"
all the boys- "hey"
i walk over to quinton and sit next to him and eat an apple for breakfast.
*whispering*
q- "goodmorning, you feel asleep in my bed so i went and slept on the couch"
u- "oh you could have just woken me up it's your bed lol or you could of stayed"
q- "well you looked so peaceful i didn't want to wake you and i didn't know if you were cool with me staying in the bed or not"
u- "oh okay"

the boys were talking about stuff and you were laughing at them being stupid, it was like nothing has happened which is how i liked it. you heard the door bell ring and bryce went and answered it, he walked back with a really hot guy and said "everyone meet noah beck the newest member of sway la" all the boys went up and meet him and talked for a bit, i kinda just sat there awkwardly bc i didn't think i had to introduce myself to him bc i'm like not really relevant lol.

After he talked to all the guys he walked over and sat next to me on the couch and turned to me and said
n- "hey i'm noah and u are?"
u- "hey noah, i'm y/n"
n- "pretty name for a pretty girl" u- "aw thanks" you and noah talked for a bit and got to know each other and u were laughing at his jokes, you noticed quinton was looking over at you two with a jealous face so you stopped talking to noah and told everyone your gonna go get ready for the day.

you walked up to jadens room to shower but he was in the shower so u just grabbed your clothes and stuff and went to quintons room to shower, after u finished showering you got dressed into this

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

and walked out into the quintons room and he was laying on the bed on his phone. u-"hey i used your shower because jaden was using his" q-"k whatever" u-"uh you okay quin" q-"yeah i'm fine just go away" u-"okay whatever but you don't have to be rude quinton i was just trying to help you" q-"wait y/n i didn't mean to be rude" you walked out the door to jadens room and walked in to him naked so you quickly shut the door.

quinton walked out of his room and over to you and just hugged you, he let go of you and picked you up and carried you to his room.

thoughts- what is he doing but i guess i don't mind he's so hot carrying me. what. no. y/n you can't be falling for him.

when we got back to quintons room he put me down on the side of the bed so i was laying on my back with my legs hanging off the side of the bed, he then was leaning over me with his hands beside my shoulders and came close to me and whispered
q- "i'm sorry y/n for being rude, i had gotten jealous of you and noah, sorry"
u- "aww it's okay quin"

then again i felt something take control of my body and i kissed quinton...again