8.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ANYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED (LIKE TEA STUFF) WITH PEOPLE FROM IN THIS STORY IN THERE REAL LIFE WILL NOT BE CARRIED INTO THIS STORY (LIKE NESSA, CHASE, CHARLI, BRYCE AND STUFF) PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Recap-
Jaden- "wanna watch a movie"
You-"yeah sure"
We than picked some random movie and were sitting on his bed at one point we feel asleep and I woke the next morning sleeping next to Jaden.
————————————————————————————

I woke up and looked over to my left and saw jaden sleeping I quietly got up and had a shower and got ready for the day when I walked back into Jadens room he was sitting on the bed.
J- "hey y/n"
U- "good morning jay"
J- "I like the nickname ahaha also one of my friends are coming over and staying for the next 2 weeks"
U- "okay imma go eat, bye"
J- "bye I will be down soon"

I walked down stairs to go make a smoothie bowl then I ran into someone
N-"hey y/n what you doing"
U- "oh hey nessa sorry I didn't mean to run into you, I am gonna make a smoothie bowl wanna help"
N-"ooo fun"
We headed to the kitchen and made smoothie bowls then after we cleaned up and ate we made tiktoks but didn't post them and watched Disney plus.

~knock knock~

N- "y/n can you get the door please"
U- "yeah sure"
I get up and open the door and see a boy standing there with a suitcase so I'm assuming it's the boy Jaden said was staying over for 2 weeks.
Boy-"uh hi this is the sway house right?"
U-"yeah it is"
Boy- "okay I just haven't seen you posted on any of the boys socials or the sway socials so I wasn't sure sorry"
U- "it's fine I only got here yesterday I was at the hype house before so yeah"
Boy- "oh yeah I remember Jaden saying something about a girl named y/n so I'm guessing that's you"
U- "aha yep that's me whats your name?"
He didn't even answer me he just rushed inside once he saw Jaden and the boys walking down stairs. *kinda rude jeez*
(A/N thoughts are *)
I walked over to everyone j-"oh y/n this is quinton btw"
Q-"yeah sorry I didn't introduce myself"
U-"it's fine, nice to meet you"

We all then walked over to the living room and talked and messed around. Quinton was sitting on the couch in the left corner and I was sitting at the end of the middle couch closet to the left side and I could see quinton looking at me, at one point I looked at him and he looking me up and down and smirked a little, I just smiled then my smile quickly changed because my mind thought of Payton because of the smirk it reminded me of him.

I could tell I was getting sad and my eyes got a little bit watery so I excused myself and went up stairs to Jadens balcony for some fresh air. About ten minutes later I heard someone open the door inside but I just ignored it and stayed looking out at the view with my arms wrapped around my legs with my knees up to my chest quietly crying. Not long after the door had shut I felt someone tap my shoulder, I looked up and saw quinton standing there, I stood up and I don't know what went over me but I just hugged him and cried into his chest, he was surprised at first but then quickly hugged me back and whispered "Bryce told me about Payton and I'm assuming that's why you are crying, I am so sorry y/n he is dumb to have done that to a beautiful and sweet girl like you" *wow it feels like I have known this boy for so long* I looked up at him and said thank you, then yet again something toke over my body and I just kissed him, yep I kissed him, he kissed me back and it lasted a while his kiss was soft, caring and it just kinda felt right.

Should I continued......
———————————————-
Get me to 20 followers and 20 votes on this story and I will update.
Comment ideas please I'm kinda stuck now !!
Also thankyou for 13k reads wow