3.

*y/n pov*
Omg lilhuddy commented on my post wth ahhhhh!!!
I can't believe it Payton talks about me to his friends and he is tiktok famous like what I didn't know that about him I don't really use tiktok all my friends do but I didn't see the point in it. But I kind of have a big fan following on instagram from modelling for little company's around my area and stuff.

Instagram notification
lilhuddy started following you
Paytonmoormeier started following you
Luvanthony started following you
Joshrichards started following you
And 999+

Omg I just gained heaps of follower because the 'tiktok boys' started following me, maybe I should get tiktok ahaha.
It was a beautiful Tuesday morning in la, I finished doing my hair and went down stairs and make myself a berry smoothie bowl for breakfast and then I heard the doorbell ring. It was Georgia she was back from Hawaii I totally forgot I was too busy thinking about Payton, we hugged for ages and eventually fell on the ground laughing.

You
Georgia
"I missed you so much!!" "Omg I did too, tell me everything about hawaii" "okay but first what is up with your instagram blowing up and Payton Moormeier and chase Hudson commenting on your post?" "Oh ahaha well Payton messaged my number by accident and we have been talking a have became bestie but I didn't know he was like famous and I guess he has been telling his friends about me because they all followed me and now everyone is" "omg y/n your so lucky and we have to set up a tiktok account you now".

We talked for hours about her trip and the tiktok boys.
Then I finally caved and made a tiktok account, we learnt one of the dances and I posted it. I decided to make a instagram story saying I had made a tiktok and that everyone should go check it out. About 30 minutes later it blew up and had nearly 1 million like and all the tiktok boys had commented on it saying that we should meet. Then I noticed one comment form Charli d'amelio saying "omg hi y/n, Payton told me all about you we have to meet one day, also I think you got the hype too yay!!!!". After Georgia and I saw that commented we got so excited and couldn't stop smiling and laughing.

Georga has to leave a couple of hours later and unpack so I just made some tiktoks and posted some, i gain nearly a million followers in one day and there where videos about me saying I got the hype, I was honestly amazed and in shock at how this happened in just one day.

New message form Payton🌷

Payton🌷:
Your now tiktok famous what?!?!
I'm so happy for you, welcome to the
tiktok club ahaha 😂😊🧡

You:
IKR it's crazy I didn't expect that
to happen I'm still in shook. also
thank you my paybae🧡

Payton🌷:
Oooo new nickname 😂💖
Your welcome cutie ;)

You:
Your friends are so nice btw
can't wait to meet them one day.

Payton🌷:
You and your friend Georgia
should come to the hype house
one day we all want to meet you both!

You:
Yesss! Do you live at the hype house?

Payton🌷:
No but I'm apart of it and I go
there a lot and hang out and stay
overnight sometimes in one of the
guest rooms. 💖

You:
Cool, well I was texting Charli I only live
like 40 minutes away from the hype
house and Charli said if I'm free I can
come over on Thursday!! 💖

Payton🌷:
Yayyyy I'm going to be there I
finally get to see you in person
not just on FaceTime !💖

You:
Yep I'm so excited but I have to go to
sleep, night paybae 💖😊✨

Payton🌷:
Goodnight y/n sleep well 💖✨

*y/n POV*

I'm actually going to the hype house and I'm going to to meet everyone ahhh. I look at my phone and see the time is 1:30 am, I close my eyes and drift off to sleep yet to be woken but by my alarm going off at 9am. It felt like I hadn't even slept but I was very energetic. I got up and had a shower, got dressed in a cute shirt and short and I did my make up just a natural look today.

I grabbed my phone and skateboard and went to the park down the street from my house and meet Georgia there, she was on her skateboard too because she lived the street across from me and we both learnt how to skate at the same time when we were 7 (There were a lot of tears and hurt knees ahaha).

I told Georgia about how we got invited to the hype house and she was excited at first then realised she couldn't go and I was kinda bummed but I'm sure there would be a different time when she could go with me. We skated around for a bit, made tiktoks, got some lunch, toke a bunch of photos and then decided we should go back to our houses for dinner I didn't even realise that it was already 6:30 pm. We hugged and said our goodbyes.

@yourinsta

1.8 million likes, 4,000+ comments
@yourinsta the best days are when you forget about the time and skate around with your bestie all day ❤️ @georgiamay
_______________________
Comments-
@hater3947 she not pretty and doesn't deserve the hype🙄🤮
@paytonmoormeier can't wait to see you tomorrow and you be looking extra cute ;)
@paytonmoormeier can't wait to see you paybae 💖
@fan97 are you dating Payton?!?
@charlid'amelio your so beautiful omg! Keen for tomorrow 🧡
@charlid'amelio you are beautiful too and same 🧡
@fan203 charli d'amelio commented omg!?!?!
...load more comments...

(Kinda a long one but I might update again tonight, if your reading this I love you and comment ideas or anything ❤️❤️)

Word count: 966