~•☆3☆•~

"Jeonin..."

"Jeongin..."

"JEONGIN WAKE UP DAMN IT!! YOU WILL BE LATE FOR THE APPOINTMENT WITH MR. HWANG!"
Seungmin screamed making Jeongin look up at him, but he fell asleep again.

'What should I even do!? This guy really is the worse!!'

Seungmin heard the sound of a car and after some seconds somebody knocked on his door.

"Well bro good luck being late and not getting the job~
I'm out for a photoshoot"
He opened the door and saw Chan's driver in front of the door, that led him to the car.

—————

Jeongin finally woke up and looked at his phone.
He unlocked it and looked at the notifications... then saw the time...

"FUCK IT'S SO LATE!! I'LL BE LATE"

Jeongin got up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom.
He took a shower and did his skincare morning routine and applied some makeup.
He went back to his room running naked and leaving water all over the place.

He took some of the new clothes he bought and tried them on.

Jeongin wore baggy blue jeans with a black belt and a teal fluffy jumper. Put on his rings, bracelets, and his necklace and took his bag with his curriculum.

His house wasn't too far away from the HJ company so he started to run.

——————

"Ok next is...Yang Jeongin.
Is there Yang Jeongin?"
A butler of Hyunjin said.

"Sir, Yang Jeongin didn't come I suppose, shall we move on?"

"...fine make the others come in"

Hyunjin adjusted his jacket and cracked his neck. He pushed his hair back and cleared his throat.

"Hi sir!"
A girl with big glowing eyes came in. She had a really tight and short black sparkly dress.

'Ummm no thanks. I don't want a hoe to take care of my son'

"What did you come here for?"

"Well for you–"

A loud bang came from the other side of the room and the girl screamed.

——————

"I...am...Yang...Yang Jeongin"

"Sir calm down please and sit, breath, and relax, Mr. Hwang will call you in a moment"

Jeongin was panting hard, with a hand on his chest, trying to catch some breath, when a girl came out of the room next to him crying.

'Holy fuck man. I don't think I will ever get this place...like come on this girl is for sure 90% mother material, plus she looks really nice.
I'm a boy I don't think he will get a boy as his babysitter'

While he was thinking all the girls that were in the room were whispering things about him, about how a boy could even be a babysitter, or how he looked young.
A girl approached Jeongin and sat next to him, starting a conversation

"Hi, are you here for the babysitting job?"

"M-mhm! I guess you too"

"Yes! *sigh* Mr. Hwang is really rude sometimes, just telling you in case he will say something bad about you"
she said flapping her eyes.

"O-oh no worries ma'am"

"Oh and I heard Hwang is looking for a new wife, I hope it will be me!"

"Hm...yeah, good luck(?)"

——————

"Sir"

"Yes?"
Hyunjin said looking up from the paper he had on his desk.

"Um...Yang Jeongin is here...but..."

"But?"

"This Yang is sort of a....boy?"

Hyunjin looked into his butler's eyes with a blank face.
He didn't care much.

"Do I care? As long as he can take good care of my child then he gets the place"

"O-ok sir, in 5 minutes I'll let him in"

——————

The door on the other side of the room opened, and a little boy, dressed in jeans dungarees with a white T-shirt under it and a white hat on.
He was followed by two tall dudes in a suit.

"Aw~ look who is here!~ come to auntie!~"

The little guy looked at him with an angry look and a pout.

"No!"

'Oh my goooosh this baby is so frickin adorable!–'

Jeongin felt two little hot hands on his thighs and looked down.
He was looking at the cutest kid ever!
He had puffy cheeks and a button nose. Big dark eyes with a mole under the left one with big eyebrows, and reddish lips.

"Who are you"
the little boy asked.

"I-I am Yang Jeongin...y-you?" Jeongin smiled at the boy.

"I am Hwang Byul, I am four, and my father is Hwang Hyunjin.
Do you know where he is?"

"Hm...sorry Byul but no–"

"Con you pick me up?"

"...sure!"

Jeongin picked the little Byul up and placed him on his lap.
The butler came out of the office to call Jeongin, but he stopped staring at them, at Byul hugging Jeongin's neck and playing with his mullet.

He went back in the office and looked at Hyunjin.

"What is it? I told you to call him"

"I think the young masters already chose who he wants..."

"So make them come in"

...

"Please make them come in" Hyunjin folded his arms.