~°•19•°~

"Yeah! And he said that! Do you believe that!?" Jeongin laughed while sitting with his legs crossed on the bed.
Be was in a call with Seungmin and Felix right now.

Felix looked much better than before somehow, but still wasn't the same sunshine, little ball of joy.

Hyunjin groaned in his sleep while turning around and hugging Jeongin's waist "Mh...why are you up already?"

"Oh morning baby" Jeongin gave Hyunjin a soft little kiss on the older's forehead "Sorry did I wake you up?"

"No" Hyunjin closed his eyes again and scouted even closer to Jeongin holding him even tighter "Do you want breakfast? I can–"

"It's ok just sleep a little more, yesterday was exhausting right~?" Jeongin put Hyunjin's hair behind his ears and petted his head gently.

"IS IT THE HWANG BOY!? LET ME SEE!"

"YO WE WANT TO SEE HIM!" Felix yelled but then covered his mouth and looked on his left a little in fear, but than looked relieved.

"Who is there next to you huh?~"

"..."

"Come on tell us!"

"It's Changbin ok?! He let me stay here the night..."

"But it's 1PM '^' " Jeongin said checking the clock on the drawer next to him.

Little knocks came from the door, and than it opened banging on the wall making a loud sound.
Hyunjin sat up in panic still with his eyes closed.

Byul was standing near the bed, looking at Jeongin and Hyunjin with his mouth slightly open.

Jeongin said bye to Felix and Seungmin and turned off his phone, and looked back at Byul. He smiled at the little boy who jumped on the bed in between the two making something like a 'roar'.

"Good morning!!" Byul jumped on the bed.

"Good morning little baby" Jeongin smiled and opened his arms for Byul, who went there and gave him a hug and sat on his lap.

"Why is Innie here?"

"UHHHHHHH"

"He is scared of the dark, so he wanted someone to stay with him" Hyunjin said stretching his arms out.

"OH! Wait!" Byul got up quickly and ran to his room. He came back holding a big lamp shaped like a dinosaur that was making rainbow light "Here! I am old now!" Byul smiled widely and placed the lamp on the bed next to Jeongin.

"Oh" Jeongin chuckled "Thank you so much young man" Jeongin helped Byul to get in the bed since it's a little high for him.

"Baby dragon"

"Yes dad?" Byul turned around with his messy curly hair falling on his face.

"Since today it's Saturday, why not going to meet your friends at the park?"

"YES! CAN HE CONE TOO!?"

"I....I can't come...sorry Byul...I have to do a project for school..."

"B-But Byul will be sad..."

"Oh come on Byul you are a grown up kid, and you know that the work goes first–"

"You can come pick me up from the gym at 6:30PM" Jeongin gave Hyunjin a smile and Byul started Jumping again.

"Ok fine we will pick Innie up and than come back home" Hyunjin sighed.

~°•♡•°~

Hi all!!

How is it going?
Well, I'm sorry for the really really short chapter but I wanted the next one to be a little SPICY.

anyways, I just posted my first tiktok...my name is l3vant3 (without the 'r' :/)

I will focus on just a game a little more so I can finish it!!
Just two more characters!!
And than....INFERNO!!
I'm excited! 🌮