~°•8•°~

"Come, give Byul to me, he is too heavy for you"
Hyunjin held out his arms so that he could get his son.

"Hey who do you think I am? I am a man and maybe even stronger than you"
Jeongin said getting up and looking at Hyunjin from head to toe.
Yeah, Jeongin was of a robust constitution, if we talk about muscles, respect to Hyunjin that was still pretty muscular but not much.

Hyunjin went to pay, while Jeongin and Byul were waiting for him outside the restaurant.
When he was done he went to them and they started walking...in silence, but a really peaceful one.

Jeongin decided to speak "E-Erm...uh...i-is it true that you are looking for a wife? W-What about Byul's mother?"
Jeongin turned his head to look at the older.
He stopped walking at the sudden question, and the air started to feel tense...
"a-ah! Em...sorry I didn't-"

"It's perfectly fine Jeongin, I am not comfortable talking about my ex-wife"

"O-Oh you two were married?"

"Yeah, but really we were too young, our parents should have said no"
Hyunjin looked down and put his hands in his pockets.
"She got pregnant of Byul when she was only 20 and didn't want him. So yeah I was the one wanting a son..."
Hyunjin looked at Byul who was peacefully sleeping on Jeongin's shoulder.
"When she gave birth the first thing she asked was for a divorce, and so we divorced. She didn't even look at him"