~°•13•°~

[I changed a little the end of the chapter♡]

As Felix stepped out of the class his phone vibrated and he looked at it, but made it fall on the ground and broke its glass.
He bent down to pick it up and cleaned it on his shirt.
When he opened it to see the notification...it was...nothing, just a simple reminder he put on his phone...

He sighed and just kept on walking.
After a good 15 minutes, he arrived home, tired and hungry. He knocked on the door a couple of times but nobody answered, so he decided to knock again...but nothing.

'Nobody is home? Weird...'

Felix thought for a second and then remembered that that morning he took his keys.
He looked in his bag and found them, and opened the front door.

As he went in he found a note on the kitchen island.

'Honey we went to the dentist with your sister, I prepared some food for you and it's all in the fridge!

Eat well, my dear!'

Felix sighed once again and went to the fridge and opened it
"How many times do I need tontell my mother that i am vegetarian"
he rolled his eyes and closed it.

He went upstairs and threw himself on the bed...

'Damn...life is boring...'

He switched his phone on and looked at the time. It was 3:04PM, and he even saw a notification from Jisung.

F: "Hey Han...Sorry if I didn't answer you I was walking home"

J: "It's ok man! I just wanted to know how it was going with the spring collection–"

F: "The collection!..." Felix slapped his forehead "I completely forgot about it...sorry"

J: "What sorry! You still have a lot of time, and remember you can always ask me for help"

F: "No no absolutely, I will finish it in a week I swear!"

J: "Ok!! But remember ask me for help if you want!"

F: "Ok ok ok bye bye"

J: "Bye baby!!!"

Felix chuckled a little, but than he thought of the collection...where did he put it...
He got up and started to look for it in his room, but nothing...

'No....don't tell me...I left it at Changbin's place...maybe it's better if I start a new one...'

...

Felix got up from his bed and changed clothes, he grabbed his bad and his keys.
He still didn't give Changbin back the key to his apartment.

He got out of his house and starred walking in Changbin's house direction...

---×+×---

He stopped and looked around the parking lot of Changbin's house, and there was no trace of the older's car, so he got upstairs and to make sure he wasn't there he knocked on the door....
no answer...

He took out of his bag the keys and opened the door.
As he opened it he got hit by a strong smell of alcohol...but to what he remembered...Changbin didn't drink...

Felix went to the kitchen leaving the door open and saw nobody, only two bottles of vodka sitting on the counter, one half empty and the other completely empty.

'That's why in here it all smells like alcohol...'

He closed thw half empty one and closed it, putting it in thw right place.
Than he took the other one–