~°•25•°~

Jeongin went to the nearest boutique and bought a tight black long dress, pretty easy, and a golden necklace with a little diamond on the front (fake gold ofc ;/ )
"What a gentleman, buying clothes for his girlfriend"

"No it's for me" Jeongin kept his head low while looking at his phone.

"Oh–"..."I-it's 53 dollars and 20 cents..."

Jeongin took out his credit card and gave it to the cashier but some papers and cards fell on the ground so he bent down to pick them up
"Oh look who is here~ Hey cutie~" a male voice said, a little muffed by the mask that the man was wearing.

The guy was holding Jeongin's hips and that mad eyounger flick and quickly turn to slap the guy's hands off of him "W-What!– what is wrong with you!? You pervert" Jeongin grabbed the bag that the cashier made him and got his credit card back.

"H-Hey wait it's me, Hyunjin..." he awkwardly laughed and pulled down his mask showing a dorky smile plastered on his face "You didn't recognize me?"

"Huh? But– WAIT!? WHY DO YOU HAVE SHORT HAIR!? WHERE IS THE REST OF IT!?" Jeongin had teary eyes as his mouth fell open.

"Y-You don't like it? I mean hair grow back right?– UH!? WHY ARE YOU CRYING!?"

"I want your hair back!!"

"It's not like I'm bald!!"

"Who cares! Now you look 5 years younger!!"
Jeongin covered his face with his hands and shook his head.

"I look ugly you think?..." Hyunjin touched his freshly cut hair and looked down with a little pout.

"N-No I don't mean that–" Jeongin hugged Hyunjin and kissed him on the cheek and placed his hand on the other "You look really good...it's just that I liked your long hair..."

Hyunjin slightly looked up at Jeongin through the bangs that were falling on his face "Ok let's go home..."
He grabbed Jeongin's hand and dragged him to the car.

'Did I make him mad...? It's not like I told him that he looks ugly...! It's that he looks different and he just got me out of hand...'

They arrived at the car, no people around, just and elderly women sitting on a bench with her dog
"Hyunjin..."

"Hm?" Hyunjin turned around and Jeongin pinned him at the car "Wha–"

"You look fucking sexy ok?" Jeongin grabbed Hyunjin's face between his thumb and index finger and kissed him "Don't say that you are ugly ever again, because me, you and the whole world knows that you are a fucking hottie ok?"

Jeongin licked his lips and went on the other side of the car and got in...
Meanwhile Hyunjin was standing still like a pole and blushing like if he was a red traffic light "O-Ok this is getting out of hand"

~°•♡•°~

At home, Jeongin tried on the clothes and wig. He told Hyunjin not to come in the room and just wait in the living room
'This is never going to work...it will never work'

Hyunjin was surprised when he heard the sound of high heels coming from the stair and turned around "Wow"

"So?" Jeongin stopped in front of Hyunjin with his hand on his waist looking at him to hear his opinion "It was the cheapest one and the heels...don't aske me how I got them"

Hyunjin was about to drool all over the couch because of how long he stayed with his mouth open "You look fucking amazing...!" Hyunjin looked at him from head to toe.

"Really...? I think this is never going to work...my shoulders are way too wide to be the ones of a woman, and I have no tits" :/
Jeongin took off the wig and held it in a hand brushing it with his fingers.

"Who cares, they will never see it. They are two old people and pretty much only care about the money so" Hyunjin pulled him close and gave him little kisses on his neck.

"Don't–"

"Chill it's just some kisses" Hyunjin squeezed Jeongin's thigh that was out of the fabric of the dress and pulled his leg up a little.

"Nope! No sex in this dress! It's for the meeting!"

"Than take it off~" Hyunjin grinned and liked his upper lip.

"Ok, I get back what I said" Jeongin wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's neck "You look so daddy with short hair~" he said gripping on them.

~°•♡•°~

And that's how babies are made :D

Ok ok let's be serious,
Hi!~

Thank you so much to all the new and old subscribers, and to all the readers that are reading my books.

Another chapter of Gravity will come out soon!

And now look at what I made the da NOEASY came out:

'I'm so SSICK, I can't keep this SECRET SECRET anymore.
I'm SORRY I LOVE YOU, but I fell for you when we went SURFIN' in that really fancy hotel room with RED LIGHTS. I was STAR LOST when I saw you and you got me falling like DOMINO.
We took pictures with THE VIEW and said 'CHEES' as we took them...
Now I SILENT CRY in my room and thing "OH, I'm so stupid to fall for you"'

[Didn't know where to put WOLFGANG :,) ]

Think I put them all :/