~°•21 II•°~

[Long chapter so take your time]

Hyunjin came to pick up Jeongin and stopped his car right outside the gym
'Damn it I'm so tired...-'

"Dad dad when is Innie coming?" Byul jumped off from his seat and looked outside the window "Look look he is here!!" Byul started jumping in the car and pointing at Jeongin who was running towards the car.

"Byul stop jumping you are in a car"

Jeongin opened the passenger door and got in the car "Sorry it took me more than what I thought, I needed to pay for the lessons of this year" Jeongin leaned in to kiss Hyunjin but the older turned his face away from him "...ok..."

"Let's go get ice cream!!"

~°•♡•°~

The ride was silent, with Hyunjin driving, Jeongin looking out of the window and Byul singing some songs that the teacher sang in class.

Hyunjin stopped the car and got out "Whay flavour do you want baby?"

"Hmmm Melon and Chocolate!!"

"And you?" Hyunjin asked coldly to Jeongin who was holding his phone and looking at it.

"U-Uh...strawberry and yogurt"

"Ok, I'll be back in a moment"

Byul tapped on Jeongin's shoulder taking his attention. He had a little pout on his face
"Innie...why is dad weird today...?"

"Um, I don't know Byul...but um...this morning I did something that I shouldn't have done and he hot a little mad, so maybe it's for that"
Jeongin turned around and smiled at the little boy and patted on his head.

"So dad is angry with you?"

"Yes- like I don't know- it's ok Byul now sit down and put the sit belt on"

"...can you help me put it on?" Byul played cutely with his hands.

"Oh yeah!" Jeongin got out of the car and went on the other side of it.

Hyunjin came back, holding two cups, when his eyes stopped on something...
'Don't do it don't do it don't do it.... I'm doing it anyways'
Hyunjin looked around and saw nobody in the parking lot.
He bent down and bit Jeongin's butt cheek.

"AH!!" Jeongin got scared and hit his head on the rooftop of the car.
He went out of the car holding his butt "WHAT THE- o-oh Hyunjin-"

"Get in the car, stop showing your ass to the whole parking lot"

"Uh?! I was just helping your child to get the sit belt on!" Jeongin stomped back to the other side of the car.

"Ya! Come here sweetie" Hyunjin yelled.

"What now!?"

"Gimme kiss"

"No" Jeongin pointed at Byul who was sitting in the car and looking at them through the window "I don't-"

"I think he already knows everything" Hyunjin rolled his eyes "Baby here is tkur ice cream!~"

"Yay!" Hyunjin gave Byul the little blue cup, and the kid started to happily eat his ice cream.

"Now can you give me a kiss?"

Jeongin pulled Hyunjin by the tie and gave him a little but passionate kiss "Happy now? And why are you always so well dressed I don't get it"

"I'm a CEO-"

"Yeah yeah whatever-"

Hyunjin gave Jeongin a back hug and whispered in his ear
"I love you so much, sorry for this morning, sorry if I was mean to you, you just wanted to try it on" He gave Jeongin a kiss on the cheek.