~°•20•°~

Jeongin went in the bathroom to have a quick shower and than go out to make the project with his friends.

He was in the shower when he heard the door of the bathroom open, revealing a naked Hyunjin (only with his underwear on).
The older didn't even look at Jeongin and went in front of the mirror and started drying his hair.

"At least knock before coming in" Jeongin turned off the water and opened the door of the shower
"Can you pass me a towel?"

"Here" Hyunjin handed him his bathrobe.

"Uh? But it's yours...?"

"And so? I know every part of your body now, do you think I will get scandalized?" Hyunjin brushed his teeth with talking.

Jeongin took the bathrobe and put it on.
He yawned and stretched his arms out "God I'm so tired...I don't wanna do that stupid project!!~" Jeongin back hugged Hyunjin, rubbing his head on the older's back.

"If you want to be a model, or a designer in my company than go do that project" Hyunjin turned around and looked down at Jeongin

"Hmm...first kiss me than I will ge get dressed and go to do the project~" Jeongin licked his lips and smirked.

Hyunjin grabbed Jeongin's chin and pulled him closer to his face...

"DAAAD I'M READY!!" Byul ran in the bedroom "Dad?"

"U-Uh I'm here baby..." Hyunjin let go of Jeongin and grabbed the pair of pants he left on the bed.

'Hmph~ I like that kid but sometimes I really don't want him around'
Jeongin crossed his arms and pouted.
He checked his phone and looked at the time
'Fuck it's late already'

Jeongin went to Hyunjin's closet and looked for something to wear and saw something interesting...
'A...skirt...?'

Hyunjin came back in the room and saw Jeongin wearing a pastel pink skirt with little white dots.
The skirt was really short on Jeongin and showed his thighs completely
"B-Bae what are you wearing...?"

"A-Ah! H-Hyunjin...I just, I found it in the closet and wanted to try it–"

"Take it off"

"Are you–"

"Take it off immediately!"

"Y-Yeah...sorry..." Jeongin took off the skirt and put on a pair of white jeans "I'm out..." He grabbed his backpack and the bag for the gym and went out.

~°•♡•°~

"Guys we should think about something for this project" Seungmin sighed.

Chan came in the big office and walked his way to the three boys and patted Seungmin on the shoulder
"Seungmin I need to talk to you" he leaned in and whispered in the younger's ear "in private"

"Yeah sure...?" Seungmin got up "You guys please don't start a fight" He went away with Chan.

"So....how is it going with Changbin...?"

"Mh...it's ok" Felix scribbled on a paper, resting his face on his hand "...maybe I will go back to live with him...what about you and that guy?"

"Well..."

"Is something wrong?"

"Hell if something is! I found a skirt in his closet and tried it on! Hyunjin came in and got mad at me all if a sudden!!–"

"Wait what were you wearing?"

"Are you deaf or what!? A skirt, a damn skirt–"

"We can try to make a male outfit with a skirt!! You genius!!" Felix started drawing something "And you will be the model!"