They can't hurt you... Crying Child x Reader

Requested by littelmeli8

Plot: Crying Child can't sleep because of his nightmares, so he asks (Y/N) if he can sleep in their room.

(A/N): The Crying Child and (Y/N) are both 12. I may refer to him as C.C.

Crying Child's POV

I'm so scared.

The nightmares, they aren't leaving. They keep trying to kill me.

My mom and dad don't believe me, and my older brother is only making it worse. He knows I am afraid of the foxy mask, but he terrorizes me all the time.

The only one I can think of who will listen is (Y/N)...

Although we are not related, they live here as well, in a room across mine.

Perhaps I can sleep in their room tonight?

And...maybe I want to be in their room because I have a small crush on them...

I got up from my bed, with a flashlight in my hand. I opened the door of my room, checking for Nightmare Fredbear.

He wasn't there.

I snuck out of the room, and I reached (Y/N)'s door.

I knocked softly. "H-Hello, (Y/N)? Are you awake?"

I heard footsteps get closer to the door, until it opened.

I blushed at the sudden appearance of my crush.

"Oh, hey C.C! You need something?" They greeted me, asking a question out of pure curiousity.

I hugged them out of my fear for the nightmares.

"(Y/N), I-I'm scared. The nightmares are trying to kill me, and I want to feel safe. Can I sleep in your room, just tonight?" I pleaded of them.

I looked into (Y/N)'s pretty eyes, and saw a cute smile on their face. "Of course, C.C."

I went into their room and lied down in their bed. (Y/N) sat on the bed, stroking my hair.

"Shh...They can't hurt you..."

Their gentle voice soothed me, amd I eventually fell asleep.

Your POV

I am glad C.C sees me as a friend. Though I see him as something more...

His sleeping form was adorable, and my face turned a light shade of pink.

I cuddled in next to C.C, and fell asleep within moments.