Maybe they're right~ Circus Baby x Ballora

Not Requested

Plot: Circus Baby confesses that she is a lesbian with the intent to support a young couple, and ends up getting Ballora's attention.

(A/N): The AU is slightly changed, as Elizabeth is not possessing Circus Baby, and there is some Elizabeth x Charlie.

Circus Baby's POV

I heard the adorable giggles of children as they ran around the pizzeria. Some were admiring me, some were playing with Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon, some were watching Funtime Foxy, and others ate pizza and icecream.

Ballora was dancing on the stage, and I admired her beauty as she danced. Her melodious voice was perfect.

I watched each child as they passed by, and noticed two young girls walking up to me, holding hands.

"Look Charlie, it's Circus Baby! She's my favorite!" The red-haired girl exclaimed. I felt honored to be her favorite.

"I like her too, Elizabeth!" The girl named Charlie replied, and kissed Elizabeth's cheek.

I smiled when seeing the love between the two little girls. They clearly loved each other.

Until a boy walked up to him. One with black hair, and blue eyes. "Um, I suggest that you don't kiss each other."

Elizabeth tilted her head. "Why?"

"My mom told me that girls liking girls is wrong..." He explained.

Both females were confused, and didn't seem to get it. "But, we like each other!"

"Yeah, but mommy told me it's bad!" The boy worried.

Then I finally spoke up. "It's alright young boy. Your mommy has her own opinions, but it's okay for girls to love girls! I myself am a lesbian, after all!"

He nervously asked, "So, can boys like boys?"

I nodded, "Of course, dear..."

He smiled. "Thanks Baby. I...have a crush on this boy named Fritz, but I thought it was wrong for me to love him..."

"Don't worry Jeremy! I'm sure he likes you back!" Charlie piped up.

"And I am sure of it as well, my child..." Ballora spoke up. I could feel my systems heat up.

Jeremy walked off, likely to find his male crush, but I noticed that Elizabeth and Charlie still remained.

"Soooooo...if you're a lesbian...that means..." The british female was thinking. "You love Ballora!"

It caught Ballora and I off guard. "H-Huh?"

"Yep, I ship it!" Charlie supported her girlfriend.

I looked at Ballora. "Well..."

She came closer. "Maybe they're right~"