You're priceless... Rockstar Freddy x Lefty

Requested by ProjectVioletQnQ

Plot: Freddy and Lefty get into an argument, which may be their last one, and last time they get to be together!

(A/N): This story will include a fanmade (and original) event called the Bite of '25. And the story takes place in 2025. Also, Lefty uses they/them pronouns in my AU.

Narrator POV

Children's laughter filled the air through Freddy Fazbear's Pizza place. It was a sound that all the animatronics on the stage loved to hear.

And on the main stage presented four animatronics. Those animatronics were Rockstar Freddy, Mr. Hippo, Rockstar Bonnie, and Lefty.

Lefty was originally not planned to be on the stage. They increased the risk of liability and lawsuits, but Michael Afton couldn't pass up Lefty. The price for the black bear animatronic was $5. Obviously, Michael had not thought through why Lefty's price was critically low. He was just trying to run a pizzeria, though his intentions were unknown to all animatronics.

Five children approached the stage. One of the five looked terrified. He was a boy with curly black hair. It was likely that his friends were influencing the young boy to approach the stage.

"Come on Andrew, are you scared? Have the rumors really got to you?" A child complained.

"The Bite of '87 wasn't real, silly!" Another chimed in. "But we can make it real!"

"No, please!" Andrew cried out. "I don't want to!"

"Guys, leave him alone!" Protested a girl with short blonde hair and blue eyes. "He doesn't want to do it!"

"Oh shut up Max, you always ruin the fun!" Groaned a fourth child. "It's not like he will get hurt!"

The three children picked up Andrew, getting onto the stage.

Max screamed, "Stop! Put him down!"

They ignored the girl, and selected an animatronic.

"Let's choose Lefty! They're always acting weird!" One of the kids recommended.

The other two nodded, and hoisted up Andrew, placing his head in Lefty's mouth. Andrew cried out in fear, alerting a man wearing a white bear mask.

"Wait, STOP!" The man yelled, but it was too late.

Within a matter of seconds, Lefty's jaws malfunctioned, biting down onto Andrew's head.

The other children panicked at the scene, and anarchy filled the pizzeria.

Time skip 1 hour

Freddy Fazbear's pizza place was forced to close for the day. Andrew had been sent to the hospital. Luckily, he didn't suffer to much head trauma. Lefty wasn't created with the strength to crush a child's skull. However, Lefty did manage to crack Andrew skull.

This left Michael dealing with lawsuits.

He had taken all the animatronics off the stage, away from the children.

"Why did you do that, Lefty?!" Rockstar Freddy yelled at his black counterpart. "You hurt a child! Now none of the other children will deposit five coins for me!"

"It wasn't my fault..." Lefty sighed, their voice as quiet as ever. They always whispered, for some reason. One Rockstar Freddy never discovered.

This caused the brown robot's rage to grow. "You always say it wasn't your fault, but it is!" He shouted. "You keep causing problems here, and you're going to get all of us scrapped!"