Cassidy, you must rest now... Puppet x Golden Freddy

Not Requested

Plot: After torturing William Afton in hell for years, the Puppet convinces Golden Freddy to finally rest.

(A/N): This also involves the shipping the souls, Charlie and Cassidy. Also, in my AU, the puppet is nonbinary. Since Golden Freddy is a male possessed by a female, they use male and female pronouns, but usually prefer male pronouns, and being called Golden Freddy over Cassidy.

Puppet's POV

I hummed the tune of my music box, a song I remember listening to as a young child, one that calmed me down.

So long ago, my father put my soul to rest. And not just me, but so many other animatronics. Though two souls did not rest. They are William Afton, and my dear friend, Cassidy.

William Afton has been sent to a hell he will never recover from, and every single animatronic that kills him is all led by Golden Freddy, who is Cassidy.

He...she has not been put to rest. She is the vengeful spirit that wants Afton to suffer in Hell forever.

I want him to be happy, but this isn't the way. I want her to rest, so I can spend my afterlife with her...

Sometimes, she visits me as a spirit, and talks about what has happened, and her enjoyment when witnessing the suffering of Afton.

I saw a glow in the darkness, and she was here, but this time, in her...his animatronic form.

I changed into my animatronic form. "Hello, Golden Freddy. How have you been?"

He chuckled, "Just torturing Afton for eternity. He deserves to rot in hell forever..."

My smile wavered, "Don't you think it's time to put your soul to rest, and feel peace?"

He growled, "Why? I am the one leading every single animatronic to hurt William. If I am not there, he will be released!"

"Cassidy, please-"

"Don't call me Cassidy!" He yelled at me, his eyes glowing. "Cassidy is a girl that died long ago. I am Golden Freddy, sent to make William Afton suffer forever..."

I pulled her in for a hug, going back to my soul form. "Cassidy, you must rest now...you have hurt him enough. I don't want to spend this time without you!"

Golden Freddy gasped quietly, and transformed into her soul form. "Is this why? You...just wanted to spend more time with me?"

I nodded, not saying a word.

The black-haired girl rested her head on my lap. "Perhaps...that is something I can do..."