Did you really mean it? Foxy-Masked Bully x Chica-Masked Bully (Part 1)

Requested by Millykit87

Plot: While the Chica-Masked bully (Simon) is making a pizza for his friends, the Foxy-Masked bully (Michael) grabs Simon by the hips, causing him to freak out and drop the pizza.

Simon's POV

"Hey, could you get us some pizza, Simon?" My friend Joshua asked me. His Bonnie mask covered his face.

"Yeah, sure!" I replied.

I walked into the kitchen, and began getting all the ingredients for the pizza. I know how much my bros love pepperoni pizza, so I got extra pepperoni.

As I finished the raw pizza, I placed it in the oven, and relaxed on a chair.

Michael's POV

"Alright Mike, I dare you to grab Simon by the hips when you see him!" Dared my friend Andrew, who wore the Freddy mask.

I blushed. "Dude, he'll think I'm gay!"

I'm not homophobic, I just don't want people to think I am gay, since I am actually bisexual.

"Ah, come on Michael, it's just a harmless dare! Simon will think nothing of it!" Joshua insisted.

I groaned, "Fine."

Simon's POV

The pizza was finished, and I gave it a minute to cool off.

As it finally was cooled, I took the pizza, carrying it with a huge plate.

I noticed that Michael walked into the room, with an annoyed look on his face.

"Sorry, Simon." He whispered.

I was confused, until he placed both of his hands on my hips, which caused me to freak out.

I was a blushing mess!

Suddenly, I lost control of the pizza, and dropped it. It landed directly on Michael's face!

"Oh shoot man! I-I'm so sorry!" I apologized, while taking the pizza off his face and wiping away the sauce and grease.

"It's okay bud." He replied. His face looked almost as red as his Foxy mask!

Timeskip 15 minutes

After we cleaned up everything, and made a new pizza, I silently asked Michael a question...

"Did you really mean it?"

He was caught off-guard by the question. "Uh, it was a dare, but...I wouldn't mind doing it again."