Just a malfunction... Freddy x Golden Freddy

Requested by Millykit87

Plot: After the Bite of '83, Golden Freddy feels guilty about what he did, and distances himself from the other animatronics. Freddy eventually notices this, and worries.

Freddy's POV

As all the kids left the pizzeria, got back on stage with Chica, while Foxy and Bonnie stayed in Pirate's Cove.

Although I was supposed to prepare for the night guard, there was someone who I could not get off my mind.

Golden Freddy.

After a party I heard a little about, he has been avoiding all if us.

Golden Freddy is an antisocial person, but now, he refuses to speak.

This is a problem.

I was about to get off the stage to look for him, but Chica stopped me.

"Freddy, where are you going? We need to stay here!" She questioned, while reminding me.

I sighed. "I'm just going to look for Golden Freddy. He has been extra asocial, and I think something bad happened."

She nodded. "I'll cover for ya! You're a great pal after all!"

"Thanks Chica! I owe you one!" I waved to her as I went on the search for the golden version of me.

I looked almost everywhere.

But I found him in the office, standing over the dead body of the night guard, who I believe was called Mike.

Poor guy never stood a chance.

"Golden?" I called out to him.

He faced me with shock. He was about to teleport away, but I grabbed his arm.

"Hey! I-I just wanted to talk with you!" I asked of him, hoping Golden Freddy would not leave.

He remained silent, and sat down.

I softened my tone. "It's okay. Whatever it is, I won't be mad..."

He finally spoke. His cold, dark voice, filling the room.

"I feel guilt. I was at a children's party, and a group of teenagers placed a child's head in my mouth. Then I bit down, crushing the kid's frontal lobe. I learned that he was in a coma and died 5 days later. It's all my fault...I murdered him..." Golden Freddy described the situation.

I was very shocked. I heard about this event, but I didn't know Golden Freddy was the one involved with the bite!

I hugged him. "I know you didn't mean it. I can tell. It was..."

"Just a malfunction..."

Narrator POV

Freddy was right. The golden animatronic bear never intended to kill the child. It was all out of Golden Freddy's control. Likely a malfunction...

Unless someone set this up, a story for another time.

Golden Freddy let out a relieving sigh. "Thank you, old friend..."

For the next few hours, Freddy stayed in that room to comfort Golden Freddy. The two were interlocking hands for quite some time, which helped both male animatronics feel safe.