I'm...cute? Puppet x Balloon Boy

Not Requested

Plot: Balloon Boy feels lonely after being told countless times to go away, but he soon meets someone who knows what it's like to be alone...

Balloon Boy's POV

"Hey Freddy!" I greeted him.

He growled, "Go away, kid."

I walked off, not caring about how I was rudely shooed off. It was normal!

"Hey Chica!" I greeted her.

She glared at me. "Shut up!"

I smiled, "Okay, see you later!" I went to look for the Toy animatronics.

"Hey guys!" I said hello to all of them.

"Oh my god, are you that dumb?" Toy Chica complained. "Nobody wants you here!"

"For once Chica is right." Toy Bonnie chimed in. "You're so annoying, BB. So get lost!"

Toy Freddy pushed me away, and Mangle laughed maniacally as she hung from the ceiling.

"F-Fine!" I yelled, and ran away.

I felt really sad that they hated me so much. And not just the animatronics. The kids hate me too. They think I'm annoying! And on top of that, the nightguard hates me the most! I don't even try to kill him, yet he despises me more than anyone?

I just wanted to crawl into a box and hide forever. I looked for a place to hang out by myself. Every room was filled with people, except for one.

I opened the door, and saw a giant, closed box. No one else was in the room.

I grinned, and took a seat next to the box. I noticed a music box near me, and picked it up, inspecting it.

I ran my fingers along the instrument, and I began winding the box.

The music was peaceful, calming, and beautiful. I wondered why no one came in here to listen to it.

I hummed along to the song, until I heard a voice.

"Who are you?" I turned around where I heard the voice, and saw someone new. They didn't look like an animatronic. It...looked like a puppet, but with no strings...

I panicked, and set down the music box. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to intrude!"

It stared at me. "Tell me, who are you?"

I took a deep breath. "My name is Balloon Boy, but you can call me BB!"

The puppet-like figure smiled. "Nice to meet you. I am known as the Puppet, or the Marionette."

"Nice name!" I complimented Marionette. "Can I...call you Mari?"

"Mari..." They pondered, not hiding their strange voice. They sounds like a young girl..."I like it..."

Mari asked, "What are you doing here? The children do not come here very often..."

Then, I remembered why I came here. "Nobody likes me. They all told me to go away!"

Mari chuckled, "Well, I am very much interested in you. You're...not like the other animatronics."

"I suppose so, but what are you?" I questioned.

They replied, "I am a puppet. A puppet with no strings. I am the protector of this place. I want to keep the children safe. My voice...it sounds very young and feminine. I don't know why..."

I was confused. "Well, then why don't you go see them?"

Mari looked down. "I'm...somewhat like you, BB. I am not very well liked. No one considers me annoying, but many of the children find my appearance to be terrifying..."

Only then did I actually take time to check out Mari. Their white mask, rosy red cheeks, and purple markings. They had black and white stripes all over.

"They're scared?" I was surprised. "But you look cute!"

"C-Cute?" I heard a stutter in their voice. "I'm...cute?"

I smiled, "Yeah! And I'd love to hang out with you more, Mari! You're awesome!"

They came closer to me. "I would enjoy that, BB..."