We are quite alike... SpringTrap x William Afton

Requested by 6yourLocalDareDevil9

Plot: William Afton finds a familiar robot trapped in the horror attraction.

(A/N): This was meant to be a joke, but I decided to changes things up a little. In this AU, William doesn't possess SpringTrap. He is still alive and immortal. However, SpringTrap is possessed...Another thing to note is that for just this AU, William is the nightguard.

William Afton's POV

It was 3:00 am. I knew I would survive this.

But now, I'm questioning why I took this job in the first place. Hell, this used to be my company, along with Henry. Hm, a shame that I killed his daughter, but it was quite fun...

I looked around, unable to see any of the phantom animatronics, but I was still careful.

Then, I heard an animatronic come closer. It would have filled any mortal with fear, but I have stared death in the face before. I am not afraid.

Within seconds, a strange figure put their hands on me, and tried to twist my neck. I kicked them back, and they hit against the wall.

I noticed the pipes dripping above them. The clashing noise of metal against the wall told me it was an animatronic. One that was very much real.

A single drop of water landed on the suit. Within seconds, I could hear the springlocks crush into human flesh. Wait...a human?

The screams of agony were loud and piercing, but they were clearly suffering.

I took a flashlight and inspected the animatronic, only to see SpringTrap!

He used to be Springbonnie, my favorite animatronic, until he disappeared. But now he is here.

I rushed to the aid of SpringTrap, and powered him off, turning off the springlocks.

I took out some mechanical supplies, and began tightening the loose springlocks. It would prevent them from going off, and hurting whoever was trapped inside this animatronic.

As I finished, I heard a voice. "Wh-Who, are you?"

I grinned. "My name is William Afton. Who are you, to have been trapped inside this robot for so long?"

They were quiet. "I...don't...know...my...n-name..."

"And that's alright." I assured them. "Being dead for a while can cause that..."

"I...deserved...my...death. I killed...I killed them...so many children..." The corpse sighed. "But...I...loved...it."

He's...a killer?

"Well," I began, helping him up. "We are quite alike..."