One Of The Boys : Chapter Fourteen

I apologize again for my lack of updating you guys. Give me any feedback or suggestions. & don't forget to vote!

I entered the oval, skateboard in one hand and a red bull in the other. I've never been so excited to be in a skate park as of right now. It feels way better to do something you're not supposed to be doing.

I stood at the entrance and looked around. This was the scenery and atmosphere I loved to be around. It sort of reminded me of a bonfire. Some people were skating on the ramps, some were drinking beer, playing with fire crackers or lighter sticks, some kids arguing about who the better skater is. Even though skating's a competitive thing to all of us we all shared this passion for it and we all come together every time. Whether we hate each other or not, we always have a good time. Glad to call myself a skater.

I called Rodney on my phone to find out where he and the guys were at.

"Hey!" Rodney said loudly into the phone

"Yeah, where are you guys?"

"Come to the southside part that's where the tournaments happening. We haven't started yet so you're just in time,"

And as I was about to reply I saw Evan and his sidekicks walking toward me.

"Rodney, I see Evan and he's coming over to me," I knew I was about to get into some trouble.

"Alone?! Okay, just come to the southside I'll meet you right-"

Before Rodney could continue Evan had already been in my face, smiling like the demon straight from hell.

"We just can't keep away from each other can we?" Evan bit his lip. The lights in the park were shining down on his face and for once he didn't look so demonic. Don't get me wrong, I still hated everything about him down to his guts. He could become the hottest guy in the world but a beautiful face can't make up for his crappy personality.

I hung up on Rodney and stared at Evan. Then a grin began to creep on my face. I licked my lips flirtatiously then slowly leaned in. I let go a light sensual breathe into his ear.

"Eat my shit," I wispered. And I pulled back, the grin still on my face. Then I walked passed them and headed to Rodney's location.

When I got there Rodney ran up to me quick as ever. "You okay, what'd he say?"

"Nothing, just the same old garbage shit he pulls all the time. Now what's the routine. Let me in on everything,"

We started toward the benches at the side of the ramps, where all the guys were sitting.

"This mini competition was a last minute thing. All the teams just wanted us all to come and hit a routine that represents us. Basically we want to get another glimpse of who's competition. We win nothing though,"

"So what the hell is the point of this if no prizes?"

Rodney laughed. "Respect is the ultimate prize,"

We reached the guys on the benches. They talked to me about the routine that we were going to do, which was just an old random routine we made up in Micah's backyard, but it was really good. One of our best routines.

"What if Evan does our routine again?" I folded my arms. "This time I'm gonna beat him lifeless," I glanced at Rodney.

"I think you need an anger management class,"Zach murmured. The rest of the guys began to laugh. I did too.

"I'm just saying," I continued. "I can't stand us working so hard on something and having the rug being pulled out from under our feet,"

"We'll just have to go with hope that he isn't being sleazy again," "That's hard for him," Chris said.