Chapter 9

AUTHORS NOTE: Wow another update! Must be a miracle, lol jk. It's just I have nothing to do wellll anything that I want to do, so enjoy the chapter!! :)
______________________________

3RD POV

"Now! The long awaited G.O.H capital area final match begins!" T screamed

"The stadium is heating up from the cheers as both players enter from their corners...."

Deawi Han and Mori Jin had started walking out to the rink.

"....A 5-round system will be applied to the final match just like the semifinals!!"

The audience had now started screaming the name of who they wanted to win.

"MORI JIN!"

"DEAWI HAN!"
___

"Who do you think will win this match?" O said.

"No. 41 Mori Jin, of course... Isn't it obvious?" R said

"Well....that depends on their determination." P said mostly because she hates Mori ever since he beat Manseok Gang.

"What about you, [Y/n]?"

"He'll win."

"What's this fuss about?" Executive S said coming in.

"You're here."

"What about the other regions?" O asked

"Except for the capital team, all the other regions have completed their finals."

"Any players to be noticed?"

"Probably..."

"...A fighter from Gyeongsang province, who drew attention for his violent matches."

"And....The Jeolla province champion who has a unique record of wining from withdrawals."

"These two are incredible."

"Then their power levels...are also...changeable." R said

"Those things aren't important."

"That's beacuse they're strong, so it's irrelevant how much their power levels change." Q said poping in a cigarette.

"Shut up, loser." R said annoyed.

Q then started to shiver mumbling

'I'm sorry, my bad. He'll be a champion.... please forgive me. It's okay to lose to the universe champion. Thank you.
I love you.'

"Pfft! Q you ok?" [Y/n] asked

"What's wrong with him?"

"It's because of his match with Mori Jin...."

"How pathetic..."

"As the lose- No, Q said, a change in levels is not necessary to confirm one's strength. They're just strong. But I can't help looking forward to this next match." S said.

A tick mark appeared on Q's face, "Did you...just call me a loser instead of my name?" No one had answered him.

"Mori Jin currently has the highest amount of los- I mean, GP among the capital area competitors."

"Excuse me....please stop ignoring me.."

"I'm curious what kind of los- I mean match he'll show us."

"Hello..?"
___

The fight had now started.

"More and more spectators are filling the stadium! The G.O.H capital area final begins now!!"