Chapter 2

AUTHORS NOTE: During important fights I will most likely put them in third person view since it's a little easier to write. Enjoy! ;)

__________________________
______________

Y/N POV

As soon as Executive T said for us to fight now, everybody was a little confused on why? After some time the higher levels started to go after the lower levels. A lot of them would come after me because they saw me as "a fragile looking girl" which they were way wrong. As I was kicking the people that tried to get near me Mira was using her sword, Deawi was punching, and Mori was doing both. We were defeating the people one by one until we got interrupted when Executive T announced that one of the participants was late but now would be joining us.

The participant was a man who wore a blue and white striped shirt that restrained his hands, he had green baggy pants and wore sandals. He gave all of us a creepy glare when another participant named Gamdo Go bumped into him the man also now known as Manseok Gang glared at him before trying to give him a kick to the chin. Before Manseok could kick Gamdo to the chin, Mori pulled Gamdo back causing Manseok to slightly miss him. Manseok realized what Mori did and had a little conversation before Manseok eyes caught Mira.

He went up to her trying to flirt, Mira didn't care until he took her sword she tried getting it back but Mori then took it from Manseok. Manseok turned around and Mira took this chance, she kicked him in the back which made him loss some of his breath. He turned around and Mira kicked him on the side of his face but this did nothing as he stayed tight in the position. Manseok ducked and saw started blushing when she saw Mira's panties as she was wearing a skirt. I deadpanned as everyone was now staring at them before Manseok could do anything Mori pulled his pants down. Manseok was pissed so as soon as Mori pulled his pants back up he used his leg and slammed down on the floor which made Mori fly a little bit back, Manseok then kicked Mori and send him flying across the rink.

I was now interested in we're this was gonna lead.

Manseok's ankle was now broken. I then thought to myself that probably when Manseok kicked Mori, Mori had elbowed him harshly causing him to break his ankle and I guess it was true. Everyone was confused of how Mori broke his ankles considering that Mori is a level 6 while Manseok was a level 12, I rolled my eyes cause once again levels do not matter.

Manseok asked Mori for his name and he said he would tell him after he beat him as the got into their fighting stance, Mori bit the sword and they both jumped. As they jumped they extended their legs out hoping to kick the other person before they could reach each other, Mira came behind Mori and broke his neck. I was a little surprised and worried but then I realized that the nanos would keep him alive so I started to laugh. Everyone that was still standing passed and go to go onto the next round including Mori, of course after they brought him back to life.

As I was walking towards my house I spotted the three people I didn't want to see. I saw Mira, Deawi, and Mori I didn't want to see them because I knew they would want to talk to me but I needed to hurry home and watch my favorite anime a new episode came out and I was not gonna miss it. As I tried finding another way towards my house since I didn't want them to see me but it was too late. Mori had seen me and called me over I didn't want to be mean so I went over to them.

"Hey [Y/n]!" said Deawi as he gave me a smile.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked while giving a small smile.

"Oh nothing, just telling Mori that he owned me NEW PAIR OF GLASSES SO I COULD SEE!" Mira yelled as she gave pointed to Mori.

Mori rubbed the back of his neck as he was gonna say something, but we heard someone else say....