Chapter 1

AUTHORS NOTE: Ok I just wanna say sorry if this story is not to your liking! This story will follow the actual GOH (if that makes sense) I will also skip some less important fight scenes since it might be easier to write. Either way enjoy! :)

Here are some things you may not understand:

y/n- your name
l/n- last name
e/c- eye color
h/c- hair color
h/l- hair length
s/c- skin color
f/f- favorite food
f/c- favorite color
(If there other things that I forgot to put in here, and there in a chapter I will put them on the top of the page in the Authors Note)

Thoughts will be written with a slanted text
Example: 'Hello'

And a authors note in the story will be underlined and have the words "A/N"
_____________________________
______________

Y/N POV

"Mujin Park you asked to see me?" I said as I came walking into his office.

"Actually yes, I need you to do an undercover mission" said Mujin Park.

"And what is this "undercover mission"?" I asked, as I crossed my arms looking at Mujin closely.

"I need you to participate in the God of Highschool tournament to see which are the most formidable opponents." Mujin Park asked as he was now glaring back at me.

Before answering back I squinted my eyes and gave a sigh, "I see...very well I'll do it then."

"Good," before Mujin could say anything else I had already left slamming the door behind me.

You may be asking, "How is an executive gonna fight in an highschool tournament?" Well you see I am the youngest executive considering that I am only 17
(A/N: I think that's how old Mori is in the beginning?) Since technically I'm still in Highschool I'm gonna be the only one who can participate undercover since its the God of HIGHSCHOOL. I started walking to my house to get some rest considering the next day was the beginning of the tournament.

When I got home I went straight my room putting on a
[f/c] pajama shirt and [f/c] pajama shorts. I put my [h/l] [h/c] hair into a ponytail (A/N: If you have short hair, please pretend it's long enough to put it in a ponytail) and went to the kitchen for a snack. I grabbed two pieces of bread to put in the toaster, then a butter knife to spread the jelly over the toast. I grabbed a cup and poured the cold milk halfway into the cup before grabbing it and drinking a big gulp out of it. I washed my cup after I was done and then went in the couch to watch my favorite anime before falling to sleep. 

I woke up to my alarm ringing in my ears. I stood up from the couch and threw the alarm across the room since I'm not a morning person. (Very true). I checked my phone to see what time it was, my eyes widen as I realized I was late, like really late. I quickly got up from the couch and ran to my room. I put on my fighting gear which consisted of a plain black t-shirt that hugged my chest and was little loose and the bottom. My bottom was basic black leggings that had a design of lines that went across my thighs and went to my ankles, I then put on some white converse that had a rose design in the sides. I put my hair into a ponytail (A/N: Once again, if you have short hair please pretend) so it wouldn't bother me while fighting. I grabbed my phone and ran after locking the door that led to the inside of my house.

As I was running I saw a spiky brown hair man that had a sleeping mask on top of his head riding a bicycle, that had a women with a small pointy face with light brown hair holding a wooden sword standing in the back. It looked like they were chasing a guy riding a motorcycle, I was kinda amazed how the bicycle was able to keep up with the motorcycle even though I was late I wanted to see how this turned out. I got a notification on my phone that a streaming app was streaming live a video of two people trying to catch a person that mugged an old lady. Much to my surprise, it was that same people I saw pass by.