𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢 - 𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬

Demetri and Y/n have been dating for awhile

Demetri and Y/n have been dating for awhile. They've met each other's parents and have a healthy relationship. From time to time they'd have sleepovers with eachother, their parents trust them.

"What movie are we watching?" Demetri asked as he got the snacks ready.

"Harry Potter marathon?" Y/n said as she smiled at the lanky boy.

The couple had on matching pj bottoms, Y/n had shorts and Demetri had the pants. The cuddled up together, his arm was over her shoulder and she moved closer to him. The movie started and they began to stuff their faces with candy and popcorn.

"Cedric is so cute, like his face is just so pretty" Y/n claimed, her eyes were glued to the tv.

"Well can Cedric code games? Or-" Demetri began but got caught off by a kiss from Y/n.

"But he will never be like you, my lover boy" she chuckled.

"Yeah it's because I'm better" He rolled his eyes.

She looked up at him and caressed his cheek with her hand and kissed him.

Demetri and Y/n had a Harry Potter marathon, that was until the seventh movie when they felt tired. They turned off the tv and cuddled in each other's arms. The bad thing was that Y/n was a hot sleeper, that's why when ever she slept over at Demetri's house she had on a tank top and pj shorts. While the brown haired boy was a big cuddler. He loved to feel her body against him, his arm would snake around her waist and he would nuzzle his head in the crook of her neck.

She woke up in the middle of the night sweating a bit from her forehead, she looked down to see her boyfriends' arm tightly wrapped on her waist. She smiled at his peaceful figure, his black eyelashes were curled and his black hair was messy.

"Babe, baby, metri" she called out while slightly moving him.

"What? What's wrong?" He said with a groggy voice.

"Nothing I'm just a bit sweaty, you know I'm a hot sleeper" She said as she faced him.

"Well that's no problem" Demetri stated as he detached his arms from her waist then grabbed her arms and wrapped them around himself.

"Perfect bubba" Y/n responded as she wrapped her arms tighter around his figure then proceeded to play with his hair.

"Y/n?" Demetri called out her name, he had the urge to say what he felt.

"Yes" She responded while looking at his blue crystal eyes.

"I love you so much" He confessed to the girl.

"I love you more" She added while hugging him right.

"Impossible" Demetri laughed then kissed her.

_______________

authors note - I had to do one for him, yes he was a bit annoying in the beginning but he changed.

leave requests if you want :)

Update: I CHANGED THE HARRY POTTER CHARACTER. I WAS IN MY DRACO PHASE WHEN I WROTE THIS GUYS LMAO