𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲- 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡

Y/N: Male Reader

Y/N: Male Reader

It was 3am, Y/N and Tory were in bed after a fun party they went to. All the Cobra Kai's hosted a party since it was the first day of summer. Both of them were tired so they decided to finally go home and sleep.

After they changed into something more comfortable, they laid in bed. Tory had strong character, very badass, and could come of as disrespectful. Although Y/N knew the real Tory and the reasons why she was like that. He loved her a lot, possibly more than she loved him.

He admired her for doing everything in her power to help her mom and her brother. He knew a side of her that a lot of people didn't. She was soft around Y/N, Tory felt like she could be vulnerable with him. To Y/N, he liked to see that side of her. He liked the feeling of being able to protect her himself.

Aside from that, Tory was also very affectionate towards him only. She would always hold his hand, hug him, as well as showering him with kisses. Although cuddling was her favorite. She would lay her head on his chest, wrapped her arm around him, and her legs would tangle with his. He would play with her hair and hug her tight. Tory also moved a lot in her sleep so at times they wouldn't be cuddling.

Two things she did that Y/N should be bothered by didn't bother him at all. One was the constant moving around. Another was her hogging all the blankets. Y/N would try everything to attempt getting some of the covers. It was no use, she was bundled up with all the blankets leaving him with nothing.

"Babe. I'm cold. Can you share the blankets?" He asked half asleep.

"..."

He got no response, at times likes this he would do what he always did when this happened. He clung on her tightly in order to get warm. Y/N managed to fall asleep, he cuddled close to Tory.

When Y/N woke up, Tory was facing him but she was still sleeping. He caressed her face, he loved everything about her. She looked very angelic while sleeping, ironic right? Y/N loved Tory, he loved everything about her even the thing she hated about herself.

_____________________

A/N

NEW UPDATE WOOO
I hope everyone enjoyed, this was my first time writing
y/n as a male reader woo

requested by: @ElKaiDeChikitoUwU

d <3