𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐳- 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

It was finally autumn, Y/N's favorite season

It was finally autumn, Y/N's favorite season. She enjoyed the cool weather, seasonal drinks, and the way orange and brown tree leafs would scatter on the pavement. A lot of fun activities started popping up all over town as well. Today Y/N was going to a haunted maze with Moon, Sam, and Devon.

Moon also invited Hawk, Demetri, Nathaniel, and Bert; although they would meet up with them at the maze. Sam was the designated driver, she made sure to tell the girls to be ready by 7pm. Y/N started to get ready, she tried her best to find a good outfit that would be cute yet keep her warm throughout the night.

After a couple shirts and pants on the floor, she finally managed to find an outfit. Her outfit consisted of a tan colored knitted cropped sweater, brown vintage velvet pants, and brown converse. She searched her jewlery on her vanity. Y/N opted for her favorite rings and a pearl necklace that Sam had given her for her birthday. She then applied a light layer of mascara and lipgloss. Time went by and 7pm rolled by, her phone chimed and got a text notification from Sam.

"I'm outside you ready?"

"Yeah I'm coming :) "

Y/N texted Sam back, then went downstairs. She spotted Sam's car. When the girls would get together they'd always had a good time. The music played through the speakers. The car was filled with laughter and smiles from the girls.

"Are we meeting with the guys there?" Devon asked.

"Yeah, they said they would meet us there by the cornfield maze" Moon answered.

After 20 minutes, they got there and got a good parking spot. It was already starting to get dark and the wind mildly started to pick up. Once they got to the carnival, there was an eerie ambience. The maze was decorated with scary decorations. Smoke was coming from different places. Kids were screaming while parents were trying to console them while chuckling a bit.

Y/N liked Halloween to an extent, yes she liked scary movies and all of that. Although it's totally different when actual real people jump out at you. The boys finally met up with them. As teenage boys do, they love to mess around every opportunity they get.

"Well we'll go first into the maze and show you girls how we don't get scared easily" Demetri claimed as he smile triumphantly.

Devon and Y/N laughed and rolled their eyes at the group of boys. Although the girls agreed for the boys to go in first. You could hear Hawk telling the boys he'd go in first and guided the rest of the boys. As well as hearing Bert and Demetri scream due to the jump scares.

"OH FUCK" Hawk yelled as a a clown popped out of nowhere.

"THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY" Bert yelled.

The girls could no longer hear them close, so they thought it would be best to enter the maze already. Devon decided to lead the group. She was a true leader, bold and fearless.

"Not going to lie guys I am a bit scared" Sam said as she hooked her arm into Y/N's arm.

"C'mon we can do this besides they can only scream in our faces not grab at us we will be fine" Moon said calmly.

A man with a chainsaw jumped out, random scary clowns and screeching screams. The girls would scream and hold onto each other.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT" Y/N screamed and held onto Sam who was also terrified.

"FORGET BEING CALM HOLY FUCKING SHIT" Moon yells.

After all the jumpscares that they had to go through. They saw the end of the maze. Y/N ran out of there first, although she was not expecting her last scare.

"AHHH" Y/N screamed as she heard someone scream and felt arms around her.

Not noticing who the person was, she immediately began punching and sweep their legs.

"OW OW OW" The boy who was on the ground said.

Y/N opened her eyes and saw a boy on the ground. He was wearing white air forces, jeans, and a black and white flannel over a black hoodie. He was a pretty boy, black hair and brown doe eyes. I mean the boy was a work of art.

"Shit, I'm so sorry" She said while grasping his hand and helped him up.

"No worries I'm an Idiot. I was trying to scare Mitch and Chris. Nice moves by the way, very unexpected." He told her.

"Thanks I really try. I'm Y/N" She said confidently.

"I'm Miguel, I came with my friends over there. Do you want to join us?" He asked her while pointing at Demetri and the others.

"Oh you came with Demetri? He technically also came with us" She said as she pointed to her group who were now talking to the others.

Throughout the night the both groups mixed and talked with each other. Although Miguel and Y/N had a lot of chemistry, they would stay behind the group and talk.

They talked about everything. Their favorite food, favorite color, favorite karate move. You could just tell how connected they were. It seemed as if they were both love struck. Their eyes gleamed with pure sweetness, as well as their body language matched.

It was pitch dark and the weather was much colder now. She was now regretting her sweater option. She wrapped her arms around herself as she walked through the carnival with Miguel.

"Are you cold?" Miguel asked as he looked at the shivering girl.

"A bit but I'll be ok. Don't worry" She looked up at him and smile.

"No it's alright look you can borrow this" He told her and gave her his black hoodie.

She gracefully took his hoodie. It smelled just like him, sweet cologne. It was a bit oversized but very comfortable and warm.

"Thank you Miguel" She said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"No problem" He smiled at her.

                              _________________
A/N:
Woooo another update

It was a bit rushed so I'm sorry about that
But I hope y'all liked it :)

Requested by : @reggies_life_jacket

d :)